Become a childcare provider or cleaner for a family near you!
We are looking for motivated, fun and trustworthy students for an immediate start. We have hundreds of families looking for caregivers now in services including childcare and cleaning/housekeeping. Our job opportunities are the perfect fit alongside your studies, you're able to define your own hours and salary to suit your needs. On average, our jobseekers find employment in just 24 hours.
What are you going to do:
How does it work?
- Browse our vacancies to quickly find a family in your area, completely free of charge.
- Create a profile, set your schedule and your hourly rate.
- To apply, create an account on Yoopies, it's free to find a job.
- Create a detailed profile online and match immediately with families in your area by your hourly rate, previous experience, qualifications, availability, and skills.
- Contact them by message or just give them a call!
What we offer:
- Flexible schedule, 1 to 20 working hours a week
- Salary from (8 euros to 20 euros)
- No previous experience required
- Yoopies dedicated customer support team are here to guide you every step of the way.
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- You are positive & have an interest in childcare and / or cleaning
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Communication and relationship building skills
- Previous experience with children or cleaning is preferable, but not essential
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 5 - 15
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £8.72 and £20.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Tasks (depending on family) - Childcare tasks inc. playing, organising activities, bathtime, mealtimes etc. - School runs - Homework help - Cleaning task inc. vacuum cleaning, laundry - Doing the dishes - General tidying
- Published at
- Profession type
- Home Care Jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!