Do you want to work a gig at your favourite bar? Do it via YoungOnes!
Bars are open again and we know you want to be there - how about working a gig sometime as well? You choose when you work and when you are off!
What are you going to do:
Prepare delicious cocktails, pour wines and beers or support your team with all the organisation at the coolest bars. Take up flexible work in catering and hospitality as well! Work wherever and whenever you want. With the holidays approaching, prepare and serve festive dishes at a restaurant or sell snacks and hot chocolates this winter at a food truck or pop-up!
What we offer:
- An average hourly rate of £15
- Opportunity to gain a lot of work experience
- Lots of cool clients
- Admin made easy!
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- You must be eligible to work as a freelancer in the UK
- Problem solving
YoungOnes is going through the roof in The Netherlands, and now the time has come to do so in the UK. London here we come! With YoungOnes you become self-employed and work the gigs that best work for you.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- South London, North London, East London, West London, City of London
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £13,00 and £20,00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Published at
- Profession type
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!