Is it a dream of yours... to work for ZARA or Pull&Bear? Do it via YoungOnes!
Work in London at the most internationally known clothes brands, and only when you want to. You choose how many gigs you work, when and for how much.
What are you going to do:
YoungOnes is an online platform for flexible daytime gigs. With us, you decide which gigs you pick up: wherever and whenever you want. Check your schedule, mark your available dates in the app's calendar and get scrolling. You can filter out gigs to make sure you only see those that interest you and make sure you don't miss any. Becoming a freelancer with YoungOnes comes with responsibilities too, such as bookkeeping and paying taxes. But we are here to help you along the way.
What we offer:
- An average hourly rate of £15
- Opportunity to gain a lot of work experience
- Admin made easy!
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- You must be eligible to work as a freelancer in the UK
To join, find us in your AppStore or download the YoungOnes app here!
What's next? Create your account with YoungOnes, sit tight and we will get in touch soon!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- South London, North London, East London, West London, City of London
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £13,00 and £20,00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Shop assistant
- Published at
- Profession type
- Management, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!