Work flexible gigs as a freelancer in bars & restaurants across London!
One day you will be preparing latte's, another shaking cocktails behind the bar, taking orders or pairing wines and cheeses!
What are you going to do:
For the day, you will join one of our clients to offer some backup to their team. You will adjust your gig preferences and your schedule, then scroll and react to all that interest you. Via YoungOnes you get to choose when and where you work, for the client you like the most and for the hourly rate you find best. Working in the hospitality industry in London is nothing but boring! Meet new people, improve your communications skills, learn new culinary tricks and make good money for that holiday you are dreaming about!
What we offer:
- Opportunity to gain a lot of work experience
- Fun, flexible day gigs among the coolest clients
- An average hourly rate of £15
- Easy invoicing
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- You must be eligible to work as a freelancer in the UK
Becoming a freelancer via YoungOnes means you will get access to all the available gigs we post in our app. And believe us we've got some pretty cool clients lined up! Download the YoungOnes app, let’s chat about all the responsabilities that come with being a freelancer and let’s get you on your way to check which cool gigs are available around you!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- South London, North London, East London, West London, City of London
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Full-time jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £13.00 and £20.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Published at
- Profession type
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses, Management
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!