Retail Merchandiser (15697) in Leicester
Job Type: 6 Months Fixed-Term... Location: Leicester,... Hours: 37... Salary: £Industry Competitive + Company... It's an exciting time to be at Holland &
Job Type: 6 Months Fixed-Term Contract
Location: Leicester, Leicestershire
Salary: £Industry Competitive + Company benefits
It's an exciting time to be at Holland & Barrett. We are investing across all areas of our business with a vision of empowering our customers to live happier, healthier lives. Our mission is to be the leading player in global wellness chosen by millions as their trusted partner for personalised wellness journeys. To achieve this goal, we are embarking on a radical transformation. We are recruiting top talent in all areas of our business, from Finance to Digital Marketing, from HR to IT, as well as new functions around Health and Wellness.
Want to join one of the most exciting teams in Holland & Barrett? We have a great opportunity for a Retail Merchandiser to join our implementation team and launch our upcoming store investment projects this includes new stores, relocations, and refits.
You'll be required to prepare stores for investment works in advance including supporting reviews on store processes & procedures, coordinate, support & oversee all de-merchandising and merchandising activity for store investments by managing all stock-in and stock-out to suit the merchandising phasing plans and maximum availability for launch, and ongoing. Organise workload and lead store teams to meet key deadlines, when required and actively look for opportunities to drive efficiency and develop optimum ways of working.
- Good level of Retail operational experience
- Experience with in-store merchandising
- Strong organisational ability – can handle working at pace, manage workload, hit deadlines, and prioritise between projects or tasks
- Good level of computer literacy, in particular Microsoft outlook, word, excel, PowerPoint
- Effective communicator (both written and verbal), able to engage and work alongside new teams
- Passion for being a team player and willing to go above and beyond when faced with challenges
- Comfortable in voicing opinions to make Holland & Barrett a better place to work
This role will require a high level of flexibility across the 7-day week, unsociable hours may be required, and different shift patterns are to be expected. You could spend multiple nights away from home on a weekly basis, in hotels when long travel is required, this could be between 3 or 4 nights away from home should long distance travel be required. Hotel costs would be covered in line with company policy.
- Discounted Products - from day one you'll get a 25% discount (on top of other promotions) when you shop at H&B on anything that you buy.
- Holiday: 28 days paid holiday including public holidays for you to do what you love
- Colleague Recognition Scheme
- Free Confidential Advice & Colleague Welfare if you need confidential advice 24/7
- Mental Health First Aiders - we have lots of qualified Mental Health First Aiders because its all about your health & wellbeing
- Refer and Earn Scheme - as we're growing you can earn money by referring people to join us from your network
- Learning and Development opportunity with Holland & Barrett is a great base for career development long term
- And many more!
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation's most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go…
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs
- Profession type
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free