Delivery Driver in Southampton - Shirley
Want to earn some extra money as a Delivery Driver?
Do you have your own car?
Are you available to work Evenings and Weekends?
We are looking for enthusiastic Delivery Drivers who are not only passionate about delivering our delicious hot pizza's and more, but delivering great customer service with a fantastic attitude. If you've got the moves, then we want to hear from you
This is also an excellent opportunity for someone who is semi-retired/retired or for someone that currently works Full-time/Part-time and would like an additional income in a position with fantastic flexibility
As a Delivery Driver for Domino’s you will earn an initial base rate up to £9.36ph PLUS any tips received are your own! an additional £1.00 - £1.20 per delivery drop. The average shift will see you earn around £13/16ph with the potential to earn more during our peak times.
With no previous experience required and flexible working around your needs, all we are looking for is….
The ideal Delivery Driver candidate
- Availability to work Evenings and Weekends
- Is passionate about Customer Service
- Has a minimum of 3 months driving experience
- Has a positive can do attitude as will be required to help in store when needed
- Have access to your own fully insured car
- Hold a Full UK Driving Licence with no more than 6 points, and no bans within the last 5 years
- Must be aged 18 or over due to insurance reasons
- You will maintain a positive brand image by providing excellent customer service at all times
- Manage cash and card transactions effectively according to company procedures
- Deliver products safely and securely following company guidelines
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and customers
In return you will receive the following for being a valued part of the Dominos Delivery team.
- Free company uniform
- Pension scheme
- Business use insurance
- Employee of the month Scheme
- Discounted food allowance
- £1.00 - £1.20 per delivery (£1.20 for using our branded car top)
- Flexible working hours
- Refer a friend scheme
- Free food (Conditions apply)
- Full Training and support given
- Wellness program
- Company Events
- Clear career progression pathway to store manager and beyond
- Competitive rate of pay
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing company, known for great customer service and flexible working hours. If you like a fast paced environment where time flies and you have fun, then click below to APPLY for our fantastic Delivery Driver position.
We are practicing social distancing in and around our stores. Masks are worn by employees and all COVID-19 safety measures are in place to keep both our customers and our colleagues safe at all times.
- Southampton - Shirley
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs
- Published at
- Profession type
- Logistics jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!