Retail Receptionist (including weekends) in Slough
Wren Kitchens are looking for hardworking individuals to join their family owned manufacturer and retailer of fitted kitchens. Full training is provided so previous experience is not required!
Wren Kitchens are not only passionate about kitchens, we are passionate about our people! We have achieved incredible milestones over the years; opening over 100 showrooms, launching in the USA, and winning multiple awards including the UK’s Number 1 place to work!
This is thanks to our team, the Wren family, who have inspired us to push limits and make a difference. With our exponential growth, we are looking for incredible individuals to join us and continue our success story!
Our Retail Receptionists are the face of our showrooms. They are the first to interact with our customers by providing a warm welcome, whilst also supporting our Showroom Management Teams with their administration tasks.
Hours of Work: 37.5hrs per week (working both Saturdays and Sundays, plus 3 weekdays)
- Provide an excellent customer experience by meeting and greeting all customers coming into the showroom, advising them of our products and design process
- Answering any internal/external phone calls whilst proactively contacting customers to confirm their upcoming kitchen designer appointments
- Have good knowledge of the designer dashboard to support the sales process
- Support the Management team with tasks such as monitoring the showroom diary for availability and cancellations, the roll out of rotas, facilitating conference calls and staff reviews
- Assist in the creation of performance-based reporting, monitoring staff performance and task outcomes
- Measure the quality of customer experience via follow-up calls after quotations. Also liase with the Installations Team and Customer Service for customer queries and feedback
- Carry out H&S/stock checks to submit to Head Office as and when required
What we offer:
- A fantastic team environment
- Excellent training and development programmes
- Fantastic career progression
- High-quality IT equipment and software
- 25 holiday days (pro rata)
- Must have a professional attitude and appearance
- Must be proactive and able to respond to Ad Hoc tasks
- Must have strong IT skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Possess strong verbal and written skills
- Previous receptionist experience is desirable but not essential
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs
- Published at
- Profession type
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!