Customer Service Advisor - Travel Money in Crawley
Our vision is to be the most trusted retailer, where people love to work and shop. That means harnessing the talent, creativity and diversity of our colleagues to ensure that customers receive great service.
East Grinstead Store
£10.25 per hour
Help our customers holidays get off to a fantastic start, as one of our trusted Travel Money Advisors. Offering great service in one of our in-store Travel Money bureaus, you’ll be part of our all new Winning Team - where you can really be the difference.
You’ll be the face of Travel Money for Sainsbury's Bank, and that means you’ll need to be confident at building up good relationships with our customers and giving them the friendly service that keeps them coming back to us.
You’ll focus on the important task of handling currency, so good attention to detail is essential. There’ll be a close-knit supportive team around you, but you’ll be running the bureau on your own most of the time, so you’ll need to be confident in making decisions too.
Ideally you’ll have a background in finance or cash handling but if not, the great news is that previous experience isn’t essential, as we provide all the training you need. What’s important is that you love helping people, you have a good eye for detail and you’re comfortable working with large amounts of money and figures.
Alongside a market leading rate of pay, we also offer a great range of benefits for all our colleagues:
• Discount card – provided after 12 weeks that gives you 10% on most items in Sainsbury’s, Argos and Habitat. Discount is increased at Sainsbury’s to 15% every pay day for five days plus 15% at Argos on selected weekends during the year.
• Generous holiday entitlement - based on the hours you work.
• Family leave – generous maternity and paternity leave.
• Pension – Sainsbury’s will match between 4-7% of your pension contributions.
• Sainsbury’s share schemes – allowing you to save directly from your pay to buy Sainsbury’s shares at discounted prices and the option to buy shares each time you are paid to build up an investment.
• Wellbeing support – including free access to Unmind (a mental wellbeing app) and our Employee Assistance Programme which is a confidential service providing emotional support, practical information and guidance on a wide range of topics, such as legal information, financial information and short-term counselling.
• Colleague networks – a range of internal networks that create an environment where every single colleague can be themselves and fulfil their potential.
• Cycle to work scheme – hire a bike and accessories, saving on tax and national insurance.
• Shopping discounts – special offers on gym memberships, restaurants, holidays, retail vouchers and more.
There’s also a range of shift patterns available, as long as you’re flexible fitting in with the rest of the team to cover a mixture of early, late and weekend shifts, you’ll find something that works for you.
Due to the nature of this role any successful candidates will need to give permission for a DBS and credit check.
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs
- Published at
- Profession type
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!