Web Design Project - Work Placement | Work from home
We’re looking for students to complete a short work placement focused on new web design. You’ll be responsible for improving the online presence of the business, gathering requirements from multiple stakeholders, then delivering designs which fulfil internal needs as well as customer requirements.
What are you going to do:
Working alongside the tech side of the business you’ll have the chance to hone your skills and learn more about working in web design in a growing business whilst adding real value.
- Consult multiuple stakeholders to get a deep understanding of the business needs.
- Analyse the positive elements of any current digital presence and build a site map
- Wireframe new idea, considering responsive design and with a mobile-first approach.
- Render mock-ups of each web page (in desktop and mobile) in line with the brand style guides.
- Work with the key stakeholders to revise designs as needed.
What we offer:
- 2-3 week internship
- Gain incredible experience
- Enhance your CV
- Immediate start available
- Improve & develop your skill set
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- You must be self driven and able to motivate yourself to work from home
- Having some experience with web design is preferred but not essential
- Have access to a laptop & internet connection
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 20 - 30
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Graduate internship, Placements
- Responsible for
- consultation, web design, brand style guides
- Published at
- Profession type
- Online Marketing, Technical
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!