Flexible Couriers/Food Delivery in London
A takeaway/food industries market leader is currently recruiting flexible Courier/Food Delivery employees in London.
What are you going to do:
You have a tremendous opportunity to become a member of a national company, with a wide range of career opportunities in a rapidly growing industry. We're still expanding, and we're encouraging you to be a part of our amazing team, which includes skilled memebers from a variety of areas and backgrounds. We're working hard to establish a diverse and inclusive company culture and solidify our market position. We put you as our first priority because we know you can make a significant impact on our company's success.
- Work Hours: FLEXIBLE, you would be required to work two weeks per a month, but overall working hours are flexible; you will work a minimum of 16 hours per week, but the average is around 25.
- Days of Work: Working days are FLEXIBLE once again, although you will also be required to work two weekends per month.
- Rate of Pay: £9.30 per hour plus 10p per mile if you ride a push/peddle bike or an electric cycle, and 20p per mile if you ride a moped. Performance-based bonuses are also in place.
- Bonus Pay: All couriers are entitled to bonus pay; from your first delivery to your 199th delivery, you will be paid 25p per delivery on top of your hourly pay rate. Any deliveries you make after your 199th delivery will be 50p per delivery on top of your hourly pay rate. Weekends from 17:30 to 00:00 are the busiest times for this work; and any deliveries you make during this time will earn you the bonus as described, plus your hourly rate + £1 for each delivery you make.
What we offer:
- Career progression
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for overtime
- Permanent employment can become available for the right candidate
- £9.30 per hour, plus 10p per mile if you ride a push/peddle bike or an electric cycle, and 20p per mile if you ride a moped
- Great number of career prospects
- Bonus Pay: All couriers are eligible to bonus pay; on top of your hourly rate, you will be paid 25p every delivery you make from the first to the 199th
- Experience a fantastic company culture and cozy workplace in a dynamic environment.
- 17:30 to 00:00, any deliveries you do during this time you get the bonus as explained, plus your hourly rate, plus £1 for every delivery you do
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- Due to this work being out on roads, you will need to be 18 or over to apply
- You will be required to have a Basic DBS Check (Criminal Record Check), if you do not already have one of these then we can arrange to have one done for you
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
This role will not be a car or van driving, it would be using either a push/ peddle bike or electronic bike (YOU NEED TO PROVIDE YOUR OWN BIKE OR E-BIKE, WE DO NOT PROVIDE THEM FOR YOU)
- Education Level
- Secondary School
- South London, North London, East London, West London, City of London
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £9,30 and £11,30 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Takeaway Delivery, Delivery, Bicycle, E-Cycle, Moped, Transporting Goods, Food Distribution
- Published at
- Profession type
- Logistics jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!