Full-time branch manager at YoungCapital in London
Want to build YoungCapital UK in London from scratch? Become a full-time branch manager at YoungCapital in London.
What are you going to do:
Your main goal will be to expedite the commercial growth target and to make YoungCapital UK ‘Best of Breed’ supplier for administrative and office jobs. For example, in the Banking & Insurances and Customer Care sector. You will start with building relationships, creating opportunities with clients and building a team around you. Using all the experience you bring with you and the opportunities available.
Main tasks and responsibilities
Not afraid of a little bit of responsibility? Good. As a full-time branch manager in London, your tasks and responsibilities include:
- Creatively structuring, growing and leading the team to support and drive commercial business targets for both the short and long term.
- You will be a true entrepreneur on the cutting edge of commerce, operations, finance and HR.
- Driving improvements and efficiencies in all internal and external processes.
- Developing and nurturing internal and external relationships in the business with the sole purpose of growth in all professional areas.
- Improving and overseeing all areas of the business, including candidate experience, CRM management and improvement, process improvement, administration and marketing.
- Delivering a ‘full stack’ candidate excellence experience.
- Leading operations to ensure successful delivery of recruitment solutions.
- Taking a key lead in operational growth strategy, including capability (planning) and resource demand.
Who are you?
As a full-time branch manager in London, it’s important to have experience with building a start-up successfully. Leading a team by example is your nature and it would be great if you have consultancy experience. You’re a go-getter, commercially minded and near-native in English. Last but not least, you have the ‘YoungCapital DNA’: young minded, optimistic and a little bit of a rebel.
What we offer:
- A job as a full time branch manager in London, starting in the first quarter of 2022;
- A chance to be one of the first pioneers to start up YoungCapital UK;
- Endless growth potential, looking at our UK ambitions;
- A lot of room for your own creativity and way of working;
- Support from the professional colleagues and departments from The Netherlands;
- A good salary based on the matrix between your experience and the local market (in pounds).
What we ask:
- At least finished university degree
- You have experience in building a start-up successfully;
- A people manager that knows how to keep a team motivated and leads by example;
- Eagerness, a commercial drive and a high level of relation management is a must;
- Knowledge of/experience with the recruitment and/or the Banking & Insurance sector or consultancy is a plus;
- You have strong communication skills and a perfect command of the English language.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
In case you need some questions to be answered first, don't hesitate and reach out to Laura Verheij (Corporate Recruiter) by telephone or whatsapp: +31 6 30 94 80 10.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Full-time jobs
- Responsible for
- Building YoungCapital UK in London.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!