We're looking for a full time Van Driver job in London
We have an exciting opportunity for a Full Time Van Driver in London, working for a great company who offer different shifts and chance to progress!
What are you going to do:
We're looking for a Full Time Van Driver in London.
Join our client at the front of one of the most exciting and quickly expanding industries around! They're proactive, expanding and looking for committed workers to join their work force. At our client, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business. Cruise your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds too! We are looking for Full Time Driver (s) to join the fleet, more info on what you will be doing is below!
- Be the local hero and help us provide the best customer experience within your city!
- You will be responsible for checking lost vehicles and swapping batteries, you will then take old batteries back to the company warehouse.
- Drive a different range of maintenance vehicles in the city and track the scooters with a customized app.
- Perform safety checks and re-pack vehicles (you will be trained on this, don't panic!)
- Carry out re-balancing of vehicles.
- Support the operations manager in the warehouse by being a helping hand when needed.
- We're looking for people who are motivated, hands on and solution driven.
- Days is working either 06:00 to 14:00 OR 09:00 to 17:00.
- Nights are working one of the following; 14:00 to 22:00 OR 22:00 to 06:00.
If this is of interest, and you want to change mobility for the better, apply now! We encourage all to apply and grow with us.
We are looking forward to your application!
What we offer:
- Free use of e-scooters around the city!
- Good salary
- Pension scheme available
- Opportunies for growth and progression
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- You need to have a Full UK Driving Licence - max 6 points
- Previous experience in a driving role is essential
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Secondary School
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £12,43 and £14,83 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- The Driver is responsible for collecting, deploying and rebalancing e-scooters, as well as performing some battery swaps.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Logistics jobs, Manufacturing / Industrial
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!