We're looking for a full time Van Driver job in York
We have an amazing position available for a Full Time Van Driver in York, working for a brilliant company who want you to grow with them and progress!
What are you going to do:
We're looking for a Full Time Van Driver in York!
Would you like to work for our client at the forefront of one of the most innovative and fastly growing industries? Our client is expanding and looking for motivated workers to join their team. With this company, there is room for uncapped role development and opportunities to make a massive impact on the organisation. Drive around your local area/city with free rides on electric scooters and electric mopeds! We want Full Time Driver (s) to join the fleet, more information on the role and what is expected is below for you!
- Be the champion we're looking for and help us to provide the very best customer service/experience in your city!
- You'll be inspecting lost vehicles and changing batteries, then taking the old batteries back to the warehouse of the company.
- You'll get a chance to drive a few ranges of maintenance vehicles and track them using a specially designed app.
- Performing safety checks and re-packing vehicles (training on how to do all of this will be given, don't worry!)
- Re-balancing vehicles.
- Acting as a helping hand to the warehouse operations manager and supporting them to ensure the smooth running of operations.
- We are interested in candidates who are hands-on, solution driven and want to do well in their role!
If this sounds of interest to you, and you have an interest in this transport, then please apply now! We always want you to apply and grow with us.
We can't wait to see your application!
What we offer:
- You can use our e-scooters and e-mopeds for FREE!
- Great pay/salary
- Enrollment into workplace pension
- Chances for career progression
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Full UK Driving Licence is a MUST - no more than 6 points
- Previous work in a driver role is required
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Secondary School
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- £10,00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- The Driver wil be putting out, collecting, and realligning/balancing hirable electric scooters.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Logistics jobs, Manufacturing / Industrial
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!