Customer Service Representative job in Edinburgh
Apply now for an opportunity to work in a Customer Service Representative job in Edinburgh! Perfect for friendly people looking for a one day job.
What are you going to do:
We are looking for candidates who want a Customer Service Representative job in Edinburgh! This role is great for friendly, approachable people. The company we are recruiting for provide various cruises, and they are looking for bubbly staff members to greet guests/passengers and other general customer service tasks on the 24th of June.
Your main task as a customer service representative will be to assist customers with checking in and any questions they have about our service. Below are some more responsibilities in this role.
- Checking in guests/passengers as they arrive (this is done on a computer system, full training on operating the system is provided)
- Helping passengers to disembark the cruise ship
- Answering questions and providing information about products and services
- Support with any queries or issues passengers may have
- General customer service duties
Your role within the company is really important in representing them well, you would be one of the first points of contact for customers, so being approachable and customer-service focused is essential!
For the now the job will only be at the 24th of June. The shift times will be from 5:00 till 10:00 and/or from 10:00 till 17:00 o'clock.
The pay for this role is hourly and will be £9.50 per hour.
What we offer:
- Chance to earn a good salary
- Working in a fun, team environment
- Experience in Customer Service
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- Customer Service experience is desirable but not essential
- Friendly, customer service person
- Basic IT skills are a must as check-in systems are online
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 15
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- £9,50 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- In a Customer Service Representative role in Edinburgh, you would be responsible for checking in/out guests, helping them with any queries and assisting them as needed.
- Profession type
- Customer Service, Receptionist
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free