Looking for a receptionist job in London? Join our pool!
Looking for a part-time or full-time job as a receptionist in London? Join our pool and become a receptionist for one of our wonderful clients.
What are you going to do:
We are looking for a receptionist in London. As a receptionist, you are the face of the company and therefore a good first impression is important. You will need to be friendly, representative and have good communication skills.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience in customer service and hospitality whilst making a good salary.
YoungCapital has a broad selection of clients who often look for receptionists in various branches. We have part-time and full-time jobs available in hotels, restaurants, office buildings etc.
As a receptionist, your main duties can consist of:
- Greeting and registering guests;
- Answering incoming phone calls;
- Handling incoming emails;
- Booking in meetings, clients, costumers etc;
- Keeping the reception area clean and clear of clutter;
- Take care of incoming and outgoing post.
The salary range will be between £11 and £13 per hour!
What we offer:
- A salary between £11 - £13 per hour
- Flexible hours
- Easy to combine with your education
- Improve your resume while working in a fun team
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- Great communication skills
- You can work independently
- You have to be over 18 years
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 16 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Weekend jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £11.00 and £13.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Answering phone calls, greeting guests and ensure an excellent customer service.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Receptionist, Secretary
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!