Part time or full time Admin Assistant job in London (pool)
Are you looking for a part-time or full-time job? Start as an Admin Assistant for one of our incredible clients in London!
What are you going to do:
An Admin Assistant's job, a very various job. Are you a team player, hands on, and do you like administrative work? Then this is the job for you! The team is looking for someone who has a positive and proactive attitude, someone that can manage their time most efficiently and keep up with this fast-paced role.
As an Admin Assistant, your main duties can consist of:
- Providing support to the team to make ease their workload;
- Taking care of the general inbox and making sure enquires from clients and customers are taken care off;
- Making purchases from suppliers;
- Maintaining day-to-day administrative work, including databases, filling systems etc.
- Printing invoices, training packs etc.;
- Booking meeting rooms;
- You might be asked to assist with phone calls.
Apply for this pool now if you are 18+ and beat your competitors! YoungCapital has multiple partners throughout London who are frequently looking for Admin Assistants.
What we offer:
- A starter salary of £11.05 per hour
- Expanding your resume in a healthy work environment
- The option to work part time or full time
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- Admin experience is desirable but not required
- Excellent and confident verbal and written communication skills
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 16 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- £11.05 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Help with administrative tasks
- Profession type
- Admin / Secretarial, Secretary
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!