Accounts Payable Assistant in Swindon
The Groom Room at Pets at Home is looking for Apprentice Groomers to join our quickly expending Groom Room business.
Contracted Hours: 37.5
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Isambard House, Fire Fly Avenue, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN2 2EH
Location: Swindon (hybrid working)
About the Pets at Home Group
At Pets at Home we have an ambitious plan, to become “The Best Pet Care Business in the world” and a key part of delivering this in sustainable way will be our most cherished assets: our People and our Culture. We are a business built on strong values and behaviours which guide everything we do. These are our foundations which will help us to deliver our better world pledge to create a better world for pets and the people who love them.
The Pets at Home Group includes over 450 stores, over 310 Groom Rooms and 440 First Opinion Vet Practices. It’s fast-paced, innovative, fun and we put people at the very heart of everything we do. We are committed to developing a culture of inclusivity where everyone is able to come to work and be themselves, a culture which welcomes everyone irrespective of what makes us all unique.
Our diversity and inclusion vision is that everyone is welcome and feels part of our group. If you think you’re a good match to what we are looking for, and you share our belief that together ‘we’re better with pets’, we’d like to hear from you, whatever your background or circumstances.
About the role
We are currently recruiting for Accounts Payable Assistant working within Purchase ledger team in their dynamic, fast paced and friendly Swindon office.
As an Accounts Payable Assistant you will be involved in processing invoices, data entry and answering queries from suppliers and providing high level of service and support to the surgeries and partners.
Key responsibilities (will include, but not limited to)
- Processing invoices receiving into our mailbox using our OCR system
- Coding or coding checking for invoices on our system
- Answering queries from both suppliers and surgeries/ partners
- Adhoc tasks to help out with the team and wider finance projects
About your experience
- Previous experience in similar role preferred
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise competing deadlines
- Organised and proactive with good attention to detail
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Willing to adapt and learn
- Ability to quickly learn new systems
- Knowledge of SAP, Open Accounts, OCR preferred but not essential
If this sounds like the role you’ve been looking for, then press Apply Now and in a few short steps we would have received your application.
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 20-06-2022
Expiry Date: 12-07-2022
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs
- Published at
- Profession type
- Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!