Senior Profit Protection Analyst in Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF Swindon / Remote working (Hybrid)
The Groom Room at Pets at Home is looking for Apprentice Groomers to join our quickly expending Groom Room business.
Full-time, £35,000 - £45,000
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Contracted Hours: 39
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
Senior Profit Protection Analyst
Location: Swindon / Remote working (Hybrid)
Contract: Fixed Term – 12 months
About the Pets at Home Group
At Pets at Home we have an ambitious plan, to become “The Best Pet Care Business in the world” and a key part of delivering this in sustainable way will be our most cherished assets: our People and our Culture. We are a business built on strong values and behaviours which guide everything we do. These are our foundations which will help us to deliver our better world pledge to create a better world for pets and the people who love them.
The Pets at Home Group includes over 450 stores, over 310 Groom Rooms and 440 First Opinion Vet Practices. It’s fast-paced, innovative, fun and we put people at the very heart of everything we do. We are committed to developing a culture of inclusivity where everyone is able to come to work and be themselves, a culture which welcomes everyone irrespective of what makes us all unique.
Our diversity and inclusion vision is that everyone is welcome and feels part of our group. If you think you’re a good match to what we are looking for, and you share our belief that together ‘we’re better with pets’, we’d like to hear from you, whatever your background or circumstances.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Profit Protection Team as a Senior Analyst for the Vet Group. This role is critical to our 2022/23 plan and will help us shape the Profit Protection strategy. You will work closely with an already established team so don’t worry, you don’t need to have Profit Protection experience.
The ideal candidate will be from a Finance or Data Analytics background, will be familiar with accounting systems and will have experience of interpreting large sets of data in different formats.
You’ll be a confident communicator and an awesome team player. In exchange you’ll have the ability to influence approach and strategy, be part of a larger team and help us develop the function from scratch.
- Identify accessibility of data and information and work with other teams across the group to increase visibility, quality and access.
- Identify gaps in data or access to systems, including accounting systems and specifically ‘Open Accounts’.
- Make recommendations based on data to improve business controls, processes and compliance. Support and monitor the success of changes implemented.
- Play an active role in helping to build the Profit Protection Strategy.
- Support the relationship between key stakeholders across the business where we are monitoring activity relating to their function.
- Expertise in MS Excel and other MS Office applications
- Experience with RX Works.
- Experience working with SAP BW, IDM Loss Manager, IntelliQ, or similar data mining and reporting platforms.
On offer, we have a competitive salary and benefits package.
28 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Other flexible benefits
Far more than a retailer, Pets at Home Group is the UK’s leading pet care specialist, fulfilling every possible pet and owner need, from food and accessories to grooming and vet services. Since 1991, we’ve been building a business around pets and their owners and we’ve set our sights on becoming the best pet care business in the world. Join us now and you can be part of that journey, developing your future as we develop ours. This is a place where you can take pride and passion in your work within an inspiring, professional team that’s focused on supporting pets and their owners to live happier lives together.
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 13-04-2022
Expiry Date: 10-04-2032
- Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF Swindon / Remote working (Hybrid)
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs
- Published at
- Profession type
- Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!