Contract Manager in Liverpool
Wren Kitchens are looking for hardworking individuals to join their family owned manufacturer and retailer of fitted kitchens. Full training is provided so previous experience is not required!
Wren Kitchens are not only passionate about kitchens, we are passionate about our people! We have achieved incredible milestones over the years; opening over 100 showrooms, launching in the USA, and winning multiple awards including the UK’s Number 1 place to work!
This is thanks to our team, the Wren family, who have inspired us to push limits and make a difference.With our exponential growth, we are looking for incredible individuals to join us and continue our success story!
What's great about working for us?
- A fantastic team environment, with great facilities
- Uncapped earning potential
- Commission paid during annual leave
- Fantastic career progression
- High-quality IT equipment and software
25 holiday days (pro rata)
• Experience in the trade kitchen design or home build market
• Experience in surpassing sales targets and meeting sales KPI’s
• Comfortable working in a challenging, dynamic, fast paced environment
• Strong organisation skills and ability to self prioritise
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Flexible approach to working hours and practice
• Ability to maintain high levels of attention to detail
• GCSE level C or above in English and Maths
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs
- Profession type
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free