Delivery Lead - D365 in London
Costa Coffee – D365... After successfully implementing D365 into the UK&I business, Costa is embarking on an exciting journey to establish its own capability to support the ongoing releases and...
Costa Coffee – D365 Lead
After successfully implementing D365 into the UK&I business, Costa is embarking on an exciting journey to establish its own capability to support the ongoing releases and enhancements and roll out of D365 globally. This role will be a critical part of a new team and is a great opportunity to influence Costa’s direction as we continue to grow exponentially.
A bit about us...
At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values; we believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust and Courage. We are the No 1 coffee brand in the UK and as part of the Coca-Cola Company, we’re on a journey to be the worlds most loved coffee brand, we don’t settle for mediocre. We’ve come a long way from the Costa brothers first roastery in 1971, today we are a total coffee company that delivers amazing coffee to our consumers all over the globe. Along with our much-loved stores, this includes our Express machines, Ready to Drink products, and a long list of friends and partnerships. Costa are proud of our collaborative and inclusive workforce, who continually unlock new growth and innovation
A bit about the role...
Reporting to the Head of Transformation, this role sits within the Enterprise Delivery team working towards and leading your team to build and design a new Global ERP for Costa Coffee.
The D365 Lead is responsible for the on time, on budget, within scope management and delivery of Costa’s D365 delivery for all parts of the business. They will need to effectively anticipate and manage issues and risks whilst managing a cross-functional team and 3rd parties, ensuring that together, they deliver and realise the benefits required. They will be responsible for defining, acquiring, allocating and optimizing resources across all streams of work.
Responsibilities will include;
- Lead, motivate and engage a multi disciplined team of 6 including a Tech Lead, Solution Architects and Technical Product Owners
- Define, implement and maintain a roadmap for D365 and effective planning process
- Identify projects and initiatives that will achieve the business objectives and ensure their delivery, with excellent reporting and communications
- Implement and lead an effective change management process that pro-actively identifies changes and incorporates an appropriate impact analysis and approval for such changes across the delivery team
- Support business case development and prioritisation
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with implementation partners to deliver the prioritised work through Costa's release cycle
- Creating and maintaining a financial management process that incorporates actual financial performance to forecasted performance and justifies all variances; accurately forecasts expenditures in alignment with the project budget and supports the budgeting process throughout the project lifecycle.
- Work with the Azure CoE to ensure a standard approach to integrations etc
- Work with Information Security to ensure security standards are followed
- Develop and maintain an effective status management process and regularly report progress to the Stakeholders
A bit about you…
To succeed at Costa, it is important that you embrace our values and enjoy working with diverse and committed colleagues. In addition, we would hope to see some of the below:
- Extensive experience of successful programme management in a large scale, global organisation
- A strong understanding and proven experience of developing and building finance and supply chain systems
- ERP Project management and software development experience with at least 2 successful implementations achieved previously
- Previous Management experience of third parties, suppliers, contracts and budgets
- Previous exposure to Azure and D365 would be highly beneficial
- Management of significant Capex & Opex budgets
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Senior stakeholder management experience is essential for this role
- Strong leader with the ability to manage, motivate and engage their team and the wider business
What we can offer...
We’re on an exceptional adventure and can offer a truly purpose led career with flexibility to suit your personal needs. In addition, you will benefit from the below:
- BUPA Healthcare
- Costa Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- 25% staff discount, including endless free coffee onsite at support office
- 25 days Holidays
Location / Travel: Dunstable with a requirement to be in the office 2 – 4 times a month as a minimum. Opportunities to work in our London office also.
At Costa Coffee we celebrate Inclusion and Equality; we believe everyone should bring their true self to work. We advocate collaboration and transparency and embrace differences in all that we do. #nowisthemoment to join.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!