Registered Staff Nurse (Bank) - COVID-19 in London
We have exciting opportunities for Staff Nurses to join our Bank Nursing team and work across The London Clinic’s hospital sites in Central London (Close to Regents Park & Baker Street tube stations).
The London Clinic is one of the UK’s largest private hospitals, and we have been providing exceptional care since 1932. We have 8 premises, where we perform highly complex procedures as well as routine surgery & medicine. Our main hospital spans 8 floors comprising of over 100 patient beds and 10 theatres, and our award-winning cancer centre, includes state-of-the-art radiotherapy, chemotherapy suites and 47 dedicated patient bedrooms for Oncology & Haematology patients.
Working as a Bank Staff Nurse is a highly flexible option which pays highly competitive hourly rates, ranging from £25.01 p/hour to £34.02 p/hour, depending on the shift you work.
Bank Staff Nurses are eligible to receive the following whilst working for The London Clinic:
- Weekly pay for Bank shifts
- A friendly, supportive working culture with established nursing teams
- Valuable support and coaching from our highly skilled Managers
- Experience working with our top Consultants with top of the range medical facilities
- Paid training and study days
- Generous pension contributions from The London Clinic when you contribute
We have positions available for Registered Staff Nurses (Band 5 or 6), with the option of working across several different clinical areas including:
- Orthopaedics & Spinal Surgery Unit
- General Surgery Ward
- Urology & Neuroscience Unit
- Digestive Diseases Unit (Gastro & Colorectal Surgery)
- Day Surgery Unit
- Plastics & Reconstruction
Duties & Responsibilities
As a Bank Staff Nurse you will be responsible for the delivery of the highest standards of care and service to the patients. This includes the appropriate assessment and evaluation of care in keeping with the philosophies of the Clinic/ Department; NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Scope of Professional Practice as well as the Clinic Policies and Protocols.
Skills & Experience
- Valid NMC pin
- At least 1 years’ experience withinpost registration experience within an acute setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic, well organised with a positive attitude towards flexibility and change.
Join a supportive and warm working culture, where your contribution is valued, and you can help us deliver our three core values: Caring, Inspiring and Pioneering, which summarise our belief in integrity, compassion and high quality service. We are an organisation that has charitable status and this helps us to drive forward our mission of reinvesting our income to deliver better patient outcomes.
The London Clinic is proud of its diverse workforce and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We absolutely welcome applicants from underrepresented groups; if you think you have the skills and experience for the job, please apply - we would love to hear from you regardless of your background.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Health / Medical
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!