102306 Primary Care Mental Health Nurse in Edinburgh
Location: East Lothian Community Hospital/Musselburgh Primary Care Centre/Brunton Hall.
NHS Lothian is committed to encouraging equality and diversity among our workforce, and eliminating unlawful discrimination. The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best.
To this end, NHS Lothian welcomes applications from all sections of society.
***We cannot accept late applications so please ensure your application is submitted early***
****PLEASE NOTE: the email address you provide will be used for notifications. Please check your Junk and Spam inboxes as notifications may go directly to these****
This post requires the post holder to have a PVG Scheme membership/ record. If the post holder is not a current PVG member for the required regulatory group (i.e. child and/or adult) then an application will need to be made to Disclosure Scotland and deemed satisfactory before they can begin in post.
The purpose of this post:
- To undertake the role of the Primary Care Mental Health Nurse utilising specialist clinical knowledge to inform decision making and clinical judgment from initial assessment through to discharge. To provide specialist advice to the multidisciplinary team in relation to the management of patient conditions through the assessment, treatment and review planning process in partnership with the patient/carer.
- Provide specialist advice to healthcare professionals, other agencies, carers, clients and relatives.
- Support the development of the service to improve practice and work collaboratively across healthcare boundaries, implementing and evaluating evidence based standards, guidelines and policies.
- To provide teaching and supervision to junior staff and students.
For further information on what is included in the role and what skills/experience are being looked for, click on the links at the bottom of the screen to the job description and person specification. If after reading this information you have any questions please contact Fiona Graham on 01620 642 948 or email email@example.com
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs
- Published at
- Profession type
- Health / Medical
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!