Pharmacist Manager - Windsor in London
Work for TESCO! One of the biggest and most successful supermarkets in the UK.
Our Pharmacy department is one of the most exciting areas of our business. Led and supported exclusively by Pharmacists we are always looking to develop new ways to deliver the best service possible for our customers and patients.
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work! These include but are not limited to:
- Annual payment of your GPhC fee
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- A structured training plan for Pharmacy Leadership, crafted by industry specialists
- Great colleague deals and discounts, saving you money on everyday purchases, eating out and utility bills for the home
- For those requiring it, expert support and assistance through the application process for the new UK health and social care visa process
Click to read more about the benefits we have available for our colleagues.
Discover what it’s like to work as a Pharmacist and leader in a fast-paced environment, where colleagues are passionate about delivering a gold standard of service and patient care.
Working as part of a team of Pharmacy Managers, your work will provide you with numerous opportunities for continued professional development, peer review and reflective learning. Supported by your Duty Pharmacy Managers, you'll also develop your management and leadership skills by encouraging other healthcare specialists.
Our Pharmacy Managers are supported by wider store teams, such as security, stock replenishment, range management, and administration to ensure smooth and consistent experience for our customers and patients, whilst maintaining theirs and our colleagues safety.
We are looking for hardworking and driven Pharmacy professionals who can lead and deliver the highest quality healthcare service to our customers. In return, we'll provide an encouraging team, detailed industry training and a multifaceted working environment where no two days are the same.
- Making sure our expertise and medicines are easily accessed, providing patient services, dispensing, and giving healthcare advice.
- Leading, motivating, training and developing your colleagues.
- Keeping the both the customer and the business safe and legal.
- Building working relationships with Primary Care Networks and GP surgeries
- Ensuring payment claims are accurate for anything covered by the NHS.
- Using our modern planning systems to ensure we have the right number of colleagues and pharmacists on duty to meet customer needs
- A Pharmacy Degree
- A passion for leading and empowering a team.
- Membership of the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- Hepatitis B immunisation (or be prepared to be immunised after starting)
- Pharmacists working for Tesco will have to complete a DBS check (organised by Tesco) prior to commencement of employment.
Our vision at Tesco is to become every customer's favourite way to shop, whether they are at home or out on the move. Our core purpose is ‘Serving our customers, communities and planet a little better every day’. Serving means more than a transactional relationship with our customers. It means acting as a responsible and sustainable business for all stakeholders, for the communities we are part of and for the planet.
We are proud to have an inclusive culture at Tesco where everyone truly feels able to be themselves. At Tesco, we not only celebrate diversity, but recognise the value and opportunity it brings. We're committed to creating a workplace where differences are valued, and make sure that all colleagues are given the same opportunities. We're a big business with diverse working patterns and many business areas which means that we can find something that works for you. Everyone is welcome at Tesco.
NOTE: Should you be successful in your application, your offer will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details on your agreed start date.
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs
- Published at
- Profession type
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!