Weekend Sales Advisor in Wakefield
Wren Kitchens are looking for hardworking individuals to join their family owned manufacturer and retailer of fitted kitchens. Full training is provided so previous experience is not required!
Wren Kitchens are not only passionate about kitchens, we are passionate about our people! We have achieved incredible milestones over the years; opening over 100 showrooms, launching in the USA, and winning multiple awards including the UK’s Number 1 place to work!
This is thanks to our team, the Wren family, who have inspired us to push limits and make a difference. With our exponential growth, we are looking for incredible individuals to join us and continue our success story!
Every weekend, our showrooms are full of customers excitedly shopping for their brand-new kitchens. Our Weekend Sales Advisors are there to welcome, engage and deliver the exceptional Wren service that we pride ourselves on.
- Proactively approach customers as they enter the showroom or while browsing
- Confidently talk about, and introduce customers to Wren Kitchens
- Guide customers around the showroom, discussing the current offers available, building rapport and understanding their needs
- Present our different kitchen ranges with enthusiasm
- Engage customers to book their first consultation with our design team
- Work every Saturday and Sunday, 6 hours per day. Typically starting between 10am and 12noon, finishing between 4pm and 6pm
You’ll earn the best pay package in the kitchen sector, with amazing incentives during our peak seasons. You will receive £9.60ph along with generous uncapped commissions boosting this to an OTE of £14-£18ph.
- A fantastic team environment
- Uncapped earning potential
- Commission paid during annual leave
- Excellent, comprehensive training and development programmes
- Fantastic career progression
- High-quality IT equipment and software
- 25 holiday days (pro rata)
- You’ll have passion for delivering the very best customer service, creating a relaxed and enjoyable experience for customers
- You will be a confident and effective communicator
- Previous experience in a Sales or KPI lead environment is preferable but not essential
- Enthusiasm to drive your own performance, personally succeed and exceed targets is essential
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs
- Published at
- Profession type
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!