Kitchen Sales Consultant in Bradford
Wren Kitchens are looking for hardworking individuals to join their family owned manufacturer and retailer of fitted kitchens. Full training is provided so previous experience is not required!
Wren Kitchens are not only passionate about kitchens, we are passionate about our people! We have achieved incredible milestones over the years; opening over 100 showrooms, launching in the USA, and winning multiple awards including the UK’s Number 1 place to work!
This is thanks to our team, the Wren family, who have inspired us to push limits and make a difference. With our exponential growth, we are looking for incredible individuals to join us and continue our success story!
As a Kitchen Sales Consultant you will be responsible for designing and selling our customers their dream kitchens, whilst also providing world class customer service throughout their Wren journey.
Our basic salary is £16,973, with our uncapped commission resulting in an OTE of over £50,000.
- You will welcome customers to Wren, presenting the wide variety of products and ranges to suit customer needs
- Ensure all leads (walk-in and online) are contacted and followed up in a timely manner
- Discuss our end to end customer journey, including full home measure service, kitchen design process and installation options
- Generate inspirational designs from customer preferences using our bespoke 3D CAD software
- Clearly explain all key documents and financial options with customers, ensuring all personal details collected are accurate
- Maintain an order bank to ensure customers are communicated with and deliveries are booked on time
- A fantastic team environment
- Uncapped earning potential
- Commission paid during annual leave
- Excellent training and development programmes
- Fantastic career progression
- High-quality IT equipment and software
- 25 holiday days (pro rata)
- You are customer-focused, with a creative mind and an eye for detail
- You are results driven and motivated to exceed KPI’s
- Sales/Kitchen design experience is preferable but not essential as fully comprehensive training is provided
- You'll be available to work 34hrs per week, including evening and weekend shifts.
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs
- Published at
- Profession type
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!