Summer Camp Helping Children in Romania.
Spend a beautiful summer helping children with conversational English at an activity camp in Transylvania, with all costs covered + weekly salary!
What are you going to do:
Summer Camp Helping Children in Romania.
Volunteer in Romania this summer
Euro €300 weekly allowance + all expenses paid
Spend a beautiful summer helping children with conversational English at an
activity summer camp in Transylvania, with all costs covered and up to 300 Euros per
week spending money.
No experience is needed – just your enthusiasm and a desire to help children
improve their English. Embrace a new culture and explore Romania this
DAD International UK Romania is one of the first ROMANIA BASED non-
profit registered charity organisation (6PJ/2001) and since its foundation in
2001 has been acting as official partner of the Romanian Ministry for
Education & Research. We run summer and winter activity and learning
programmes in Romania that enable children to learn English in a fun
We are currently looking for UK and EU volunteers (with very good command
of English language) to come to Romania to work in unique recreational-
educational programmes for children and youngsters.
The 3 camp dates we are looking for volunteers for are as follows:
Season 1: 16th /17th JUNE –19th /20th JULY (4 week placement + Bucharest);
Season 2: 15th /16th JULY – 9th AUGUST (3 week placement + Bucharest);
Season 3: 5th /6th AUGUST–30th /31st AUGUST (3 week placement + Bucharest);
Please take into consideration that all the expenses are fully covered by
DAD|Camp ROMANIA – including flights. For UK applicants: round direct flight from/to Liverpool, Dublin,
Edinburgh, Birmingham, Doncaster Sheffield and London HEATHROW/
LUTON / GATWICK (chosen flights are available only on certain days of
IMPORTANT ! According to the EU Travel Laws, please apply ONLY if you
own a UK/EU/USA/Canada, etc. passport, or if your valid travel document
allows you to enter the EU without a new VISA application. Thank you.
What we offer:
- up to €300 per week;
- All expenses paid;
- For EU applicants – round flight from the convenient EU airport;
- Travel Insurance covered up to £30.00 by DAD|Camp ROMANIA;
- Organized guided free transfers from and to Romania airport for the Seasons’ dates;
- 24/7 assistance;
- Training during placement;
- Nice opportunity to work in a warm and friendly team of young 15 – 30 volunteers;
- 3 to 4 week short placements, offering you more time for your summer plans;
- Full board incl. nice accommodation (bedding and towels too);
- Easy, relaxed daily schedule (starting 10 a.m.);
- “unwinding” free traditional Romanian treats when the working day is done;
- unrestricted pool, sauna (SPA) and fitness access (where available);
- no responsibility for the children’s meals/night time/free time, as they are permanently accompanied by the Romanian teachers & staff (outside the scheduled lessons &; activities);
- evenings out/parties with the entire team of representatives;
- wireless internet;
- activities resource library & modern multimedia equipment;
- certificate of participation (with reference – on request);
- trips to most important sites round Transylvania;
- 24 hours medical provision on site and RO medical emergency cover;
- free hairdressing service and clothing self-washing;
- 3 to 5 day holiday in Bucharest shopping/sightseeing with accommodation in the best central students clubbing area;
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- According to the EU Travel Laws, please apply ONLY if you own a UK/EU/USA/Canada, etc. passport, or if your valid travel document allows you to enter the EU without a new VISA application.
- Social Skills
- Very good Communication skills in English
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 20 - 28
- Type of Contract
- Summer / seasonal jobs
- Responsible for
- Helping children with conversational English at a camp.
- Profession type
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free