Financial advisor job in London (pool vacancy)
As a Financial Advisor in London you will be the first point of contact for the customers and help them with all financial related requests.
What are you going to do:
As a financial advisor in London, your work is completely focussed on the customer. Therefore, we are looking for someone who is service oriented.
The customer will be able to count on your financial advice and assistance.
What you will advise on depends entirely on where you will be working and in which specialism. In any case interest in the financial sector is a must.
You will provide the customer with advice based on their financial situation and requests. Frequently asked questions could concern the client's investment account, mortgage, insurances, digital banking and other financial related topics.
As a financial advisor you are the first point of contact for the customer, and you take the time to speak to the customer and explain everything clearly. Furthermore, you will possibly link products and services that are interesting for the customer.
This will be your opportunity to further develop yourself in the financial sector and to gain a lot of experience.
You can start at different times. This depends on the assignment we have and which one suits you best. We will look at this together.
What we offer:
- A salary between £2100-£2800 gross per month. Based on a 40 hours work week;
- Gain more experience in the financial field and work on your personal development;
- A kickstart of your career within the financial sector;
- A change to solve complex problems;
- The opportunity to work part-time or full-time in London!
What we ask:
- At least finished university degree
- Interest in the financial field;
- You are service oriented, analytical skilled and have a keen eye for detail.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, University
- Working hours per week
- 20 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Full-time jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Placements
- Salary indication
- Between £2,100 and £2,800 Per Month
- Responsible for
- First point of contact for customers in the financial sector
- Profession type
- Admin / Secretarial, Accountancy
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!