Social Media and Sales Management Intern in Lymm
Bird and Bay is a quirky independent home, gift and garden decor store with a high street and online presence, looking for a friendly, welcoming person with a passion for high quality standards and good customer service.
What are you going to do:
This position is a Social Media and Sales Management intern role. The successful candidate will excel in creative deisgn, IT skills and social media marketing.
- Increase brand awareness
- Develop and implement a creative social media strategy
- Stimulate, build and inspire customer engagement
- Drive business development and in store and online sales
- Deliver internal marketing activity reports.
- Drive targeted traffic to our website and social media channels
We need a confident individual who enjoys speaking to and helping customers. We are looking for excellent initiative and ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
You will be joining a supportive environment where personality, energy and enthusiasm are what it’s all about. Essential qualities are a positive can-do attitude, a proactive solutions focus, attention to detail and to be energised by constant change and improvement.
Ability to build rapport with the team, maintain calm during pressurised situations, to communicate and share information in a clear and logical manner, are key attributes for the role.
Previous customer-facing sales experience would be an advantage, but not essential.
We will provide all the training and support if you have the right attitude.
You will gain valuable experience in the following areas:
- Customer service and direct sales
- Responsibility for retail design and presentation
- HR/Staffing Contracts
- Rota Management
- Recruitment and Retention
- Social Media Marketing
- SEO, eCommerce and web design
- Stock, merchandising and display design
- Accounts (data reporting)
- Staff training
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Part or full time hours
- Welcoming and Supportive working environment
What we ask:
- Confident in comminication
- Social Media
- No experience required
- Looking for a placement/internship year
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, University
- Working hours per week
- 21 - 35
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Temporary full-time jobs, Graduate internship
- Salary indication
- Between £8,00 and £9,00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Designing a social media strategy, creating engaging posts, building relationships with new and existing customer on the shop floor, handling cash, carrying out trending product research, merchandising and shop display design.
- Profession type
- Online Marketing, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free