Legal Team Administrator in Leeds
Do you have experience in Administration and Diary Management? Are you passionate about delivering excellent customer service? Would you like the opportunity to further develop? We may have the role for you!
Our Legal team at Asda, is looking for a new office Administrator. As an integral part of our business, you'll be working closely and collaboratively with colleagues, peers and stakeholders, to ensure seamless coordination and communication. It is a varied role and you would be involved with contributing to real estate work, including land registry searches and applications, to assisting in the setup of new colleagues and suppliers to the Legal team.
Reporting directly to our Senior Director you'll be immersed at the heart of our business providing extensive assistance including detailed and complex diary management, managing projects and processing invoices. Priding yourself in the ability to flex your approach and deliver first class customer service, your support will enable our legal team, to deliver their objectives as we anticipate, adapt and respond to our customers' needs
- Producing correspondence and documentation
- Processing all supplier payments, updating expenditure spreadsheets and monitoring budgets
- Dealing with the incoming and outgoing post
- General administration tasks for the team, including resolving technology issues and annual leave
- Attending and taking actions for meetings
- Support functional work streams & projects
- Management of the Legal team document repository system
- Previous experience within an administrative function
- Strong communicator and able to prioritise multiple and conflicting workloads
- Have a collaborative approach and be self motivated
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Pro with intermediate numerical skills
- Ability to work to and hit deadlines
Work Where it Works
Our hybrid way of working gives you the choice to work where it works. This enables you to choose where you are the most effective. It offers a mix of working in our home office and from home and in a space that works best for you and your team.
- Discretionary company bonus
- A company pension up to 7% matched
- 10% colleague discount, free parking / cycle to work scheme
We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs
- Published at
- Profession type
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!