VIP Event Staff (Waiting/Bar/Promo) - Flexible, fun and competitive pay.
Want to earn money, meet the best clients in the events industry and work in the most exclusive and iconic venues in London? Apply with us!
What are you going to do:
We are now seeking awesome events staff to WOW our clients and guests with your great customer service skills, your friendly nature and dedicated attitude. Do you think you can contribute towards our success story and have what it takes to WOW our clients? If so, you’re in the right place!
Not only will you benefit from a full onboarding process to give you the tools to WOW our clients, you will also get the opportunity to work at some of London's coolest and most iconic venues, serving very lovely, and more often, very important people which will give you invaluable exposure to the world of VIP hospitality. some of these venues include, but are not limited to:
- Royal Ascot
- Henley Regatta
- Harvey Nichols, Knightsbridge
- Victoria and Albert Museum
We are always on the search for talented and professional event staff who share our passion in delivering 5* service and creating wonderful memories for our clients. Therefore, we are looking to fill a range of roles, where you will be working in diverse environments and at differing venues throughout central London and beyond.
We have shifts working on Drinks and Canape Receptions, Dinners, Weddings, Parties, Tastings, Product Launches, Luxury/Designer Retail Outlets, VIP Lounges, Guest Services, Corporate and Private Events, Private Households and Luxury Residences throughout London and the South East.
- Bartenders - Fixed and Event Bars
- Waiting Staff - Banqueting, Intimate Dinners and Fine Dining Restaurants
- Hosts - Retail, Promotional, Fine Dining Members Clubs, Private Tastings and Iconic Sporting Arenas
- Cloakroom - 5* Venues and Event Space
- Barista's - Fixed Venues - Fine Dining, Private Members Clubs, Event Space
- Runners - All Venues
- Cashiers - All Venues (Food and Drinks)
- Head Staff - Bar and Waiting Roles - All Commercial and Private Events
"I enjoy being part of some of the greatest high-end events in London. The job is very flexible and has allowed me to see the greatest venues that England has to offer, as well as meeting a variety of famous and interesting people."
What we offer:
- We are super flexible… No matter what your daily schedule looks like, we are happy to fit in around you.
- Work at your fingertips! We have an industry leading app which means you can sign up for shifts at any time, anywhere!
- Competitive rates of hourly pay… starting at £11.05.
- Very rewarding referral scheme… work with old friends and refer new friends!
- A collaborative and supportive culture - we will invest in you and provide on-going support.
- Full onboarding process to give you all the tools to WOW our clients
- Fortnightly pay.
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Applicants must be 18 years or above to apply for these roles, due to UK Licensing Laws.
- Previous experience in any hospitality/ retail/ events environment is preferred, but not compulsory. Having the willingness to learn, paired with an enthusiastic attitude, having good attention to detail and bringing your friendly authentic self to work,
- If successful, you must have permission to work in the UK by the start of your employment.
- We will provide full training to ensure you have the tools to be awesome!
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
At Your Service is the original event staffing company with over 30 years’ experience of delivering exemplary service to our clients. We are reliable and efficient at providing competent, friendly, professional event staffing support.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University
- London, Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, Sunningdale, Cosgrove
- Working hours per week
- 16 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £11.05 and £15.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Delivering awesome service to At Your Service clients.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!