Manager - ServiceNow in London
Manager... In the modern digital economy, it takes more than good ideas and strong leadership to thrive. Modernising outdated processes, organisations, systems and information is vital, but can be a risky investment in such a...
In the modern digital economy, it takes more than good ideas and strong leadership to thrive. Modernising outdated processes, organisations, systems and information is vital, but can be a risky investment in such a rapidly changing environment. That’s why some of the most prestigious businesses worldwide look to EY for authoritative, agile and effective solutions for improving their business performance. As a ServiceNow Consultant you’ll play a key role in that mission, joining us in providing the competitive edge our customers need and to deal with some of the biggest business challenges and opportunities that exist in the business world today.
EY is one of the largest and most respected consulting firms globally and has a prestigious DNA that is instantly recognised. The EY brand has built its reputation on professionalism, high performance, excellence in delivery and its support and development of our people. Running through our business are our shared values:
- People who demonstrate integrity, respect, teaming and inclusiveness
- People with energy, enthusiasm and the courage to lead
- People who build relationships based on doing the right thing
These values influence the way we work with each other, the way we serve our clients and the way we engage with our communities. They reinforce our Global Code of Conduct, which guides the decisions we make and the way we do business
You’ll join a tight-knit team in a rapidly growing area of EY’s business. It’s a high-profile role, in which you’ll be ensuring that client outcomes are achieved, and projects are delivered. As you do, we’ll support you in developing the technical, project management and relationship building skills that could help define your career.
Your key responsibilities
Here, you’ll handle a wide portfolio of clients, each with their own backgrounds, strengths and ambitions, so no two days will be the same. That could mean working to improve our customers’ IT, HR, Customer Service, Facilities, Risk, Legal or other capabilities through ServiceNow. Wherever you find yourself, you’ll be making a visible impact on projects that cross boundaries and challenge conventional wisdom to encourage transformation. You’ll often work on-site, facilitating interesting conversations and presenting to executives of large companies, so you’ll need to personally understand and influence our clients. This also means that you’ll need to be ready for regular travel.
Skills and attributes for success
- Acting as a technology leader across all aspects of ServiceNow solution design, project delivery and platform implementation
- Directing application and workflow configuration
- Developing client-specific reporting processes and integration components
- Working closely with ServiceNow technical teams to set up the SaaS Platform
- Providing trusted advice on how digital transformation and technology enablement can lead to business improved performance for clients
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Pervious work experience in Consulting or Industry roles involved in ServiceNow operations, management and projects
- Track record of responding to complex client needs with compelling proposals which deliver business value in a market-competitive manner
- Success in leading project teams, supervising and coaching staff and engaging with clients
- A broad understanding of the ServiceNow platform and how it can support a client’s digital strategy with an ability to explain how the ServiceNow platform impacts a client’s business processes
- The desire and eagerness to learn and grow your career within the consulting industry
- The ability to meet strict deadlines both individually and as the leader of a team
- A customer-focused approach to work demonstrated by using a deep understanding a client’s environment and directing project teams to tailor improvement strategies and transformative opportunities precisely to their specific circumstances.
- The confidence to build lasting relationships and influence senior colleagues and clients from a wide range of backgrounds
- A flair for identifying, assessing and recommending opportunities to grow our client base
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Formal ServiceNow certifications
- Experience in managing client engagements through pre-sales, sales, delivery and expansion
- An ability to manage the financial, resourcing, planning, risk and quality aspects required to deliver a successful client technology programme.
- Experience with ServiceNow capabilities other than IT, including Risk, Cyber, Global Business Services, HR and Financial management
- Expert knowledge of presentation tools and exceptional presentation skills
- Strong communication skills – written and oral, virtual and face-to-face
- Seasoned Project Management skills
What we look for
We’re interested in intellectually curious people, with a genuine passion for finding and implementing innovative ways to nurture growth. You’ll also need excellent communication and negotiation skills, as well as the ability to express big ideas to senior leaders, often without technical backgrounds. If you’re ready to take ownership of a team that’s poised to take the industry by storm, this role is for you. You must be willing and able to travel.
What working at EY Offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consulting services, we’re using the products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
For more information about EY and the great work we do, please visit EY UK - Home | Building a better working world
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs
- Published at
- Profession type
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!