Apply for this vacancy pool to find a delivery job in London
If you’re after a flexible full-time or part-time delivery job in London, then you’ve navigated to the ideal pool vacancy; apply now to get selected!
What are you going to do:
Whether you’re zipping past Big Ben or through your local neighbourhood, nothing screams freedom like a delivery job in London. The best part is that they’re readily available, all year round, in every corner of the Greater London area. Better yet, you don’t need much experience at all to land a delivery gig. Whether you’re delivering by foot, bike, car, or van, delivery driver jobs in London are for people of all ages and backgrounds.
We work with some of the UK’s top employers to make applying to this pool vacancy worth your while. Get a food delivery job with Just Eat in London for example, and zip around town delivering grub to hungry customers. You’ll become an independent contractor, with the final say over your working hours and earnings (and tips!). Bike and ebike delivery jobs in London are the most common, but you can also make deliveries by car; just make sure you have a valid UK driving license and the Hire & Reward insurance plan. Or, you can get a parcel delivery job with DPD in London, one of the leading parcel delivery companies in the UK. Your main responsibilities include picking up your orders in the depot, planning your route, and keeping track of new orders.
Moving on to what everyone wants to know about: salaries. For a delivery rider job in London, you can expect to earn between £9-£12 per hour (excluding tips). For independent contracts, you can earn as much as you like, depending on the number of deliveries you make. The same applies to post or parcel delivery jobs in London. If you work for DPD and have a job as a car or van delivery driver in London, you can earn up to £180 a day, depending on your routes.
So, are you ready to get the show on the road? Apply to this pool vacancy to get selected for your ideal delivery job in London!
Please note: this is a pool vacancy. That means this delivery vacancy in London is always open to apply for, even if there aren’t currently delivery jobs in London available. Join our pool of candidates, and we’ll let you know as soon as new delivery work in London pops up.
What we offer:
- A part-time or full-time contract
- Flexible working hours (e.g. evenings or weekends)
- Attractive earnings and bonuses
- Skills and experience to boost your CV
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- No specific experience required
- A valid UK driving licence (delivery driver)
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
Are you the ideal candidate for this delivery driver job in London? Enter our pool vacancy, and you’ll be contacted if you match the requirements.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 1 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £9.00 and £12.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Picking up goods from depots, restaurants, or other businesses, transporting them to their intended destinations, and ensuring they arrive safely and on time.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Logistics jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!