Moped Delivery Driver in Brighton - London Road
Have you ever thought of being a Moped Delivery Driver?
Do you love driving a Moped?
Are you looking for a fun and flexible role enabling you to work within a fast-paced team environment?
Do you want to work for a growing company where there are endless progression opportunities for anyone who wants to grow and develop?
Come and join us today for a career, not just a job!
Earn up to £12/hr (including hourly rate & mileage) + tips
- Flexible Hours
- Staff Discount
- Pension Scheme
- You get to keep all the tips!
- Upholding a positive brand image and providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Managing cash and card transactions effectively in accordance with company procedures.
- Delivering products safely and securely, avoiding unnecessary risks by adhering to all safety and security procedures.
- Working as part of the Domino’s team by helping out instore when your area of specialism is slow.
You need to hold at least a Provisional UK Driving Licence with CBT Certificate, Full EU or Full International Motor Cycle Licence. You will also need to be at least 18 years old. Experience isn’t necessary as we’ll provide you with a full induction and training programme.
Available to work evenings and weekends
Good knowledge of the local area
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing company, known for great customer service and flexible working hours.
If you like a fast-paced environment where time flies and you have fun then apply today!
This role can also involve physical demands such as lifting, carrying and reaching.
The work conditions can often incur extreme temperatures during the winter and summer months with heat from the oven and the coolness from the walk in fridge, coupled with out door activities such as refuse disposal, deliveries and cleaning windows.
Other tasks will include folding of boxes, cleaning, stocking up the drinks fridges.
You may be required to answer phones to take customer orders.
Training will be provided by the company. However, previous experience is a plus.
If you want to work in one of our stores, you’ll need to be a special type of person. We don’t allow just anyone to work with our customers. Our customers are important to us, so we look for people who can provide a great service and work in a team environment.
You might be looking to develop new skills or you’re in search of a second job where you can showcase your exceptional customer service. If you pride yourself on your integrity, honesty and reliability, as well as having a real passion for freshly made pizza, we’d love to hear from you!
Working in one of our stores requires a special individual with very special attributes. We’re looking for someone who has:
- A genuine smile
- A confident ability to connect with our customers and make them feel valued
- A clean and smart appearance
- Ability to deal with diverse groups of people
- Friendly, courteous, helpful and team player behaviours
- Great communication skills
- The ability to maintain our high standards of quality, service delivery and cleanliness
- High energy levels to “sell more pizza, and have more fun”
- A positive impact on store operations
Such duties from time to time may be amended by the Company and from time to time. Job holders will be required to undertake other duties as necessary to meet the needs to the business.
If you think you are the right person for the job, apply today!
- Brighton - London Road
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs
- Profession type
- Logistics jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!