Sales Assistant in Horsham
Making a success of your career with Dunelm is simple once you understand our business principles. These are principles, not rules, so there’s plenty of freedom to express them in your own way.
Sales Assistant: £7.37 - £10.85 Per Hour.
Our store in Horsham are looking for a minimum 16 Hours per week Sales Assistant. You will require to be fully flexible over the course of the week. The hours will be spread across the week but will include at least one evening and one weekend shift.
Love working as part of a team ?!
Enjoy being busy when you’re at work ?!
Want to know more?
Our Sales Assistants are our foundations; a wonderful team of people at the core of our stores. With customer focus the number one priority, our Sales Assistants are the first point of call for lending a helping hand.
Whether serving customers on tills, or just striking up a conversation in our popular bedding department, Sales Assistants at Dunelm are always interacting with customers, ensuring they leave with exactly what they want and a positive lasting impression.
Working closely with colleagues, Sales Assistants contribute to a fantastic Dunelm experience for everyone, creating and maintaining customer loyalty and a genuine love for our products and people.
All we ask…
… is that you are a confident, personable and sociable individual, excited at the prospect of working in an ever-growing retail environment.
You must be open to helping your colleagues across the store; always contributing to your team and reporting successfully to your team leaders and store management team.
What’s in it for you?
- Holiday entitlement of 28 days.
- Days off so you can celebrate your Birthday and also when you move ‘Home’ so you can get settled in.
- Family leave – Maternity and paternity leave.
- A cool 15% discount on all Dunelm products, in-store and online to help make your house a 'Home'.
- Amazing Internal colleague network groups where our colleagues are empowered to create environments where everyone can feel at Home and communicate.
- Contribution to your pension scheme for the twilight years.
- Fantastic sharesave option where colleagues can buy Dunelm shares on a monthly basis at a discounted rate to build up an investment for that rainy day.
- Cycle to work scheme to help keep colleagues fit and help with air pollution, travel costs, tax and national insurance.
- Continuous training and ongoing coaching so colleagues feel confident and in control of their role.
- A caring and diverse colleague wellbeing support which includes access to our colleague financial support fund, an online medical GP and counselling support which is provided by our partnership with Retail Trust.
- Tonnes of genuine career opportunities and the support to grow your career through the business as each individual colleague wishes to.
And many many more… plus !!... discounts and cashback from restaurants, cinema, hotels and fashion retailers !!
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs
- Profession type
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!