Customer Service Host in Oxford
Making a success of your career with Dunelm is simple once you understand our business principles. These are principles, not rules, so there’s plenty of freedom to express them in your own way.
Customer Service Host - £7.48 - £10.15 per hour.
Our store in Oxford are looking for a minimum 20 Hours per week Customer Service Host. The hours will be spread across the week but will include at least one evening and one weekend shift.
Do you thrive in a role where customers are your number one priority?!
Our Customer Service Hosts are helpful, polite, kind and welcoming faces at the forefront of our stores, directly selling and advising on a wide range of Dunelm products.
Customer Service Hosts develop a relationship with every customer they meet, supporting and exploring their reason for visiting Dunelm and evaluating how they’re finding their experience with us.
From bedding, furniture to kitchen electricals and much more… if a customer can’t find what they’re looking for on our shelves, you’ll be the colleague there to go that one step further, utilising your product knowledge and our successful iPad systems to ensure your customer has the best possible shopping experience with Dunelm!
All we ask is…
… that you are a sociable and personable colleague, confident in approaching and respectively dealing with a variety of people.
You’ll be ordering products for our customers on so you must be someone who is comfortable using technology whilst maintaining a friendly conversation.
Motivated by an energetic and sometimes challenging environment, you’ll flourish in contributing to team targets and revel in the success of yourself and your colleagues.
What’s in it for you?
- Holiday entitlement of 28 days.
- Days off so you can celebrate your Birthday and also when you move ‘Home’ so you can get settled in.
- Family leave – Maternity and paternity leave.
- A cool 15% discount on all Dunelm products, in-store and online to help make your house a 'Home'.
- Amazing Internal colleague network groups where our colleagues are empowered to create environments where everyone can feel at Home and communicate.
- Contribution to your pension scheme for the twilight years.
- Fantastic sharesave option where colleagues can buy Dunelm shares on a monthly basis at a discounted rate to build up an investment for that rainy day.
- Cycle to work scheme to help keep colleagues fit and help with air pollution, travel costs, tax and national insurance.
- Continuous training and ongoing coaching so colleagues feel confident and in control of their role.
- A caring and diverse colleague wellbeing support which includes access to our colleague financial support fund, an online medical GP and counselling support which is provided by our partnership with Retail Trust.
- Tonnes of genuine career opportunities and the support to grow your career through the business as each individual colleague wishes to.
And many many more… plus!!... discounts and cashback from restaurants, cinema, hotels and fashion retailers!!
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs
- Profession type
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!