EY Frank Hirth - Tax Associate - UK PCS Team in London
What you can... We believe our people are our biggest asset and we are committed to making an ongoing investment in the development of all our staff. Full study support to gain the ATT professional qualification and...
What you can expect
We believe our people are our biggest asset and we are committed to making an ongoing investment in the development of all our staff.
- Full study support to gain the ATT professional qualification and potentially the CTA qualification
- Extensive in-house UK tax training and inductions during your first 6 weeks
- On-the-job learning, taking on complex client work and working closely with Tax Associates and line managers
- Exposure to a broad range of work within both UK private client tax work
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with high-profile and interesting private clients
- Opportunity to gain practical experience in UK tax
What we require from you
At EY Frank Hirth we have a diverse workforce with two very important things in common: we have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to be the best. You will have:
- An anticipated or obtained minimum upper second-class degree in any discipline and/or relevant work experience
- A high level of numeracy with an ‘A’ Level (or equivalent) in Maths
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The desire to take ownership of your career and development
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs
- Published at
- Profession type
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!