Business Conduct & Ethics Associate - Spanish Speaking, Forensic & Integrity Services, Belfast
Business Conduct & Ethics Associate, Forensic & Integrity Services, Belfast –... At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best...
Business Conduct & Ethics Associate, Forensic & Integrity Services, Belfast – Spanish
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Despite the best efforts of regulators, internal controls and risk departments, corruption and corporate fraud continue to challenge businesses and governments across the globe. Society’s growing expectations in relation to Business Conduct and Ethics, coupled with the increased transparency afforded by technology, pose an ever-evolving challenge to all business leaders. Our Investigations & Compliance Managed Services help our clients to meet this challenge, and to prevent, detect and respond to the risks affecting their organisations.
Our Forensic & Integrity Services (Forensics) team is growing. As a Business Conduct & Ethics Associate in our UK&I Managed Services Delivery Centre in Belfast you’ll play a key role in that growth.
Working with clients across a range of industries and geographies, you’ll help to deliver innovative solutions to some of the most challenging integrity, conduct and ethics issues around. With hands-on practical experience and access to the resources and support provided by EY, this is a great place to develop your skills and business knowledge.
Your key responsibilities
You will support our clients to proactively monitor and address important risks within their businesses, including those which may arise from their relationships with third parties and business partners. These may include bribery and corruption, sanctions, human rights, sustainability, reputational risk and fraud.
Because all clients have unique issues, no two projects look the same. However, the type work you undertake may include:
- Conducting and reviewing risk assessments on client organisations and/or their third parties
- Reviewing policies, procedures, and other key documentation
- Using open sources and proprietary databases to conduct research and background checks
- Analysing and interpreting company data and financial information
- Preparing clear and concise factual reports
- Highlighting risks or issues for escalation or remediation, and supporting with remediation efforts
- Liaising with clients and third parties
- Project management
Skills and attributes for success
- A curious and inquisitive approach to your work
- A strong desire to learn and absorb new information and ideas quickly
- The ability to quickly and effectively interpret and summarise information from multiple sources
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and factual accuracy
- The ability to adapt and be flexible in a dynamic environment
- The ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Time management and multitasking skills
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal abilities
To qualify for the role you must have
- Fluency and strong report writing skills in English and Spanish
- Fluency or advanced working proficiency (including reading comprehension) in at least one of the following foreign languages: Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish
- Experience of conducting research and drafting reports, articles or essays in a professional or academic environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A year or more of professional experience
- Experience in reviewing and analysing financial data
- Knowledge and experience with Business Conduct & Ethics topics such as bribery and corruption, sanctions, fraud, and third party risk.
What we offer
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes nextt
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!