Manager - SAP EPM Analytics Cloud (SAC) Planning in London
Technology Advisory – Manager, SAP Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) / SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) - Planning
The Advisory Service Line has a global network of over 23,000 professionals with over 4,000 advisors in the UK & Ireland (UK&I). We provide Performance Improvement, Risk and IT Risk & Assurance services to our customers.
The Advisory line is organized around three markets, Energy and Assets (E&A), Government and Public Sector (GPS) and Products and Services (P&S).
EY Technology sits within the Advisory Performance Improvement team and aims to be recognised as a leading provider of differentiated technology consulting services harnessing new disruptive technology, alliances and talented people to solve our client’s issues.
We are looking for talented people who can help us achieve this!
Having undergone a paradigm shift in recent years, SAP offers an innovative high-performance real-time platform and solutions which meet the needs of end-to-end digitised enterprises. Our EY SAP team is focused on working with our clients to leverage these SAP innovations and create business value.
We are looking for technology-minded, business-focused and creative managers with a passion for bringing context to SAP innovations and ability to demonstrate how it can help transform our clients’ day to day operations. We are looking for people who have been there and done it, who want to keep close to the technology and who want to deliver solutions that have optimum impact on their clients.
Your key responsibilities
In your role as an EY Manager you will have responsibility for designing & delivering key aspects of our technology projects within our client base. You will be expected to:
- Manage a work stream within an EPM project team on a client-facing engagement, working effectively across the full lifecycle delivery of a large, complex technology programme
- Deliver technology solutions in line with leading practices
- Engage and collaborate with clients’ stakeholders across all levels of the organisation
- Build excellent client relationships
- Work as part of a high performing team, mentoring junior members of staff
Skills and attributes for success
You will have knowledge and experience of the following:
- SAC Application Associate - SAP Analytics Cloud: Planning certified or equivalent experience
- Positioning the features and limitations of SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) Planning
- Understanding of leading practices for developing SAP Analytics Cloud Planning models
- Strong financial planning & consolidation knowledge
Full lifecycle project delivery experience including
- Workshop planning and delivery
- Requirements & backlog definition
- Planning model design
- Creation of Functional & Technical specifications
- System configuration
- Build, Test & Deploy phases
Hands-on project delivery experience of SAP Integrated Planning, BPC or SAC planning capabilities including:
- Source system connections
- Modelling dimensions & planning models
- Maintaining Public and Private Dimensions
- Data acquisition and smart transformations
Core Planning Functionality
- Planning with SAP Analytics Cloud Stories
- Simulations and Versioning
- Distributions with Planning Panels
- Currency Translation Options
- Distribute Planning Data with the Planning Panel
- Data Audit, Validation, and Derivation Forecasting Functionality
- Creating Value Driver Trees
- Smart Predict
- Predictive Forecasting
- Rolling Forecasts
Data Actions and Allocation Processes
- Copy Data within and between models
- Calculate Data with Advanced Formulas
- Create Advanced Allocations
Collaboration and Process Control
- Data Locking
- Input Tasks and CrowdSource Planning
- Processes and Data Locking Tasks
To qualify for the role you must have
- Demonstrable ability to manage work streams
- Understanding of the full life cycle of SAC planning implementations
- Experience working with waterfall and agile delivery methodologies
- Experience delivering financial planning projects
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build ‘Trusted Adviser’ relationships
- Strong presentation skills
- Willingness to travel as required in relation to working at Client Sites on specific engagements
Ideally, you’ll also have
- SAP BI experience (SAP BW, HANA and SAC or BOBJ)
- Experience in complex SAC planning delivery
- Experience with Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC)
- Experience with SAP integrated planning
- An understanding of the SAC Planning roadmap and industry trends
- Industry / sector expertise would be advantageous
What we look for
You will be comfortable working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, where you operate collaboratively with clients to help them digitize their business processes utilizing the latest SAP technology. You will add value by contextualizing, designing and delivering solutions within your domain expertise, you are expected to continuously develop your skills and product knowledge, staying up-to-date with SAP’s innovations and leveraging this to provide insight and creative solutions.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs
- Profession type
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!