Teaching assistant role in North-London!
We are recruiting for a teaching assistant in North-London. Experience with PRU and SEBD is required! Hourly pay is £12.03!
What are you going to do:
Start work as a SEN Teaching assistant and support the team of teachers at a North-London school.
Your main responsibilities are:
- One-to-one support during lessons;
- General TA duties;
- Working with the SEND team to support students;
- Working with students with a range of needs.
Previous PRU experience and SEBD experience is required!
The working hours are 08.30am - 4pm from Monday to Friday (30-min unpaid break daily)
An enhanced DBS check is required for this role!
What we offer:
- Work with a team of teachers;
- Gain more experience working with children;
- A Monday to Friday work week;
- A role until the end of the academic year, with possibilities to stay longer!
What we ask:
- At least finished college BTEC levels
- Work well with children;
- Previous PRU experience and SEBD experience is required!
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 32 - 38
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Full-time jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- £12.03 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Working with the SEND team to support students
- Profession type
- Teaching / Instructors / Guides, Training
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!