Production Hygiene Operative in Leeds
...... Pay... £9.64 per hour initially, rising to £10.12 per hour upon completion of training (Plus shift premiums where appropriate) Shift... Working 14:00 - 22:00 Monday to Friday. About...
£9.64 per hour initially, rising to £10.12 per hour upon completion of training (Plus shift premiums where appropriate)
Working 14:00 - 22:00 Monday to Friday.
You’ll fit right into Greggs as a Production Hygiene Operative if:
- You’re happy in a role that involves a lot of cleaning and have ideally had exposure to working in a food hygiene environment.
- You’re comfortable with standing for long periods of time, lifting and carrying.
- You’re experienced in following processes and procedures and working in a fast-paced environment where timescales are important.
- You’ve had some experience of, or exposure, to working with SAP systems (desirable).
- You are a great team player - respectful and appreciative towards our Greggs Family.
- You are supportive of an inclusive culture – recognising and valuing that difference is good.
- You are friendly, honest and hardworking and enjoy some fun at work!
Our supply sites are a non-stop environment, where every shift seems to fly by. As well as a rewarding feeling of accomplishment and teamwork, we have a whole range of perks that you can take advantage of!
- Career progression and brilliant training programmes.
- Employee Staff Discount up to 50% off our food.
- Holiday entitlement starting at 4.2 weeks and increasing with service, plus bank holidays (Pro-rata for part time).
- Profit share scheme (after 6 months service).
- Plus, much more!
Read all about our fantastic benefits by clicking
As a company that always looks to innovate and move forward, we love it when our people progress through the business. If career progression is something that is up your street, then we have training and development courses available and we’ll support you every step of the way.
As a Production Hygiene Operative, you’ll be a key player in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness, making sure site quality and safety standards are always met. Your role involves working with a great team, under pressure in a fast-paced, high performance environment, using a variety of machinery and equipment across a range of tasks. Working in a food production environment means that sometimes you’ll be exposed to flour and dust which isn’t the ideal surrounding should you have a respiratory condition.
Here at Greggs, we love what we do and we have fun! What makes Greggs so special is our culture – the way we are, the way we behave and the way we support each other. We're hard-working, but above all else we're family; and it doesn't matter who you are, where you're from or what your favourite bake is, we’d love you to join us! We want everyone to feel welcome at Greggs and our colleagues to be able to be themselves at work, whatever their background, preferences, or views.
If you don’t already have a profile on the Greggs Family site, set one up and you’ll be ready to apply for any roles that take your fancy. If you need help or have any questions, we are here for you.
Contact us at
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs
- Profession type
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!