Supplies Administrator in reading
Vacancy... Fixed Term until 30th June 2023 based at North Lakes supply site in... Join the... We believe in growing together – as a united team and working towards the achievement of our vision which is to be a...
Fixed Term until 30th June 2023 based at North Lakes supply site in Penrith
We believe in growing together – as a united team and working towards the achievement of our vision which is to be a winning brand in the food-on-the-go market. Greggs is a much loved and trusted brand with a strong traditional bakery heritage. Our people are what makes our business successful.
We aim to provide our people with a great place to work, where they feel valued by listening, developing and rewarding them.
£10,000 per annum, pro rata
16 hours per week, Monday - 08:00-16:30. We have flexibility for the other working day.
Reporting to the Production Manager you will be required to provide a range of professional administrative services to a consistently high standard; promoting a professional company image as first point of contact to all internal and external visitors and callers.
- Take responsibility for all administrative duties which support the operation of the site such as general office work, photocopying and filing. Produce Bakery Newsletter, updating noticeboards, issuing key fobs, site stationary, use of SAP, taking notes at various meetings.
- Work in conjunction with Central Team to administer bakery specific MS tasks such as entering stocks, add new products, checking delivery notes, use of SAP, amends on AS400, and support in variance investigations. Run weekly reports for Production Manager’s, deal with general queries
- Provide an effective and efficient reception service by answering telephone calls, deal with queries, transfer to relevant person or pass on messages. Greet visitors and ensure all are signed in, monitor cameras as required, allocate site based pool cars, incoming and outgoing mail tasks. General Admin duties such as typing, use of spread sheets and filing.
- Advanced IT skills including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and Internet
- Ability to type at a fast pace with high level of accuracy
- Proof reading with close attention to detail
- Time management
- Ability to plan and organise own workload
- Numerical and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with warm welcoming manner
- Self-motivated with ability to work under pressure and using own initiative
- Our Greggs Employee discount Scheme is very generous, offering you up to 50% off our food
- Your holiday entitlement starts with 4.2 weeks, in addition to bank holidays, which increases with service up to a maximum of 6 weeks after 25 years’ service. (Pro-rata for part time)
- After 6 months service you may be eligible for our profit share scheme
- You will receive free life assurance after 1 year’s continuous service. This is a death in service benefit which provides a lump sum payment equal to one and a half years’ salary
- You will automatically join our Greggs pension scheme which is a fantastic way to save for your retirement and allows you to benefit from employer contributions and tax advantages
Other benefits include
- Share Save and Share Incentive Schemes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Healthcare Plans
- Cycle to Work Scheme
During the application process we’ll keep in touch every step of the way. We know how big a decision it is for you to apply for a job. Once you do we’ll work hard to keep you up to speed on how your application is progressing. With your help we can made your application as quick and as smooth as possible.
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs
- Profession type
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!