Mid Level Flutter Developer in Newcastle upon Tyne
Vacancy... We are excited to recruit a Mid Level Flutter Developer to join our fantastic development team to support in the delivery of our new Greggs Corporate Website. The mission-critical products you will be working on...
We are excited to recruit a Mid Level Flutter Developer to join our fantastic development team to support in the delivery of our new Greggs Corporate Website.
The mission-critical products you will be working on will help millions of customers to engage with Greggs in a fast, friendly and frictionless way every day.
Working as part of an autonomous, cross-functional, agile, product focused team, you will help the team to really understand and empathise with our customers.
We believe in growing together – as a united team and working towards the achievement of our vision which is to be a winning brand in the food-on-the-go market. Greggs is a much loved and trusted brand with a strong traditional bakery heritage. Our people are what makes our business successful.
We aim to provide our people with a great place to work, where they feel valued by listening, developing and rewarding them.
This is a full time permanent role based at Innovate House, Balliol Industrial Park.
Our working hours are usually Monday - Friday however we are open to discuss flexibility with regards to this working pattern with the successful candidate.
We are looking for passionate people that love working as a part of a team to join us on our journey.
You will have a proactive, can-do attitude and enjoy contributing towards an adaptive, fun and creative environment. You will be capable of working cross functionally and facilitating and collaborating with multiple stakeholder groups.
You will be a lifelong learner and will enjoy joining us on a continuous journey of learning and improving as we strive to become a high-performing, self-organising product team, applying adaptive planning techniques to deliver innovative solutions to business problems.
You will care about delivering high-quality products that are robust, secure, scalable and maintainable, ensuring quality is baked-in, learning from and sharing your knowledge with others through paired and mob programming and code reviews.
We're looking for a mobile developer that will work with Flutter to produce a nationwide mobile application that will revolutionise the way people can order at Greggs.
- Developed high volume production mobile applications
- Experience deploying applications to Google Play and the App Store
- Experience working with source control (pref Git) and CI/CD Pipelines
- Ability to write testable code (TDD)
- Interest in writing clean, well constructed code
- Ability to break down complex UI designs into small, reusable components
Optional but advantageous
- Experience developing apps with Flutter
- MS App Centre experience
- Experience in multi variant testing with Firebase
- Experience working in an agile manner
- Our Greggs Employee discount Scheme is very generous, offering you up to 50% off our food
- Your holiday entitlement starts with 5 weeks, in addition to bank holidays, which increases with service up to a maximum of 6 weeks after 25 years’ service. (Pro-rata for part time)
- After 6 months service you may be eligible for our profit share scheme
- You will be invited to participate in our Management Bonus Scheme which is worth up to 10% of your salary, subject to the Company meeting certain performance criteria.
- You will automatically join our Greggs pension scheme which is a fantastic way to save for your retirement and allows you to benefit from employer contributions and tax advantages
- The Management Pension Scheme is supported by a free life assurance scheme. This is a death in service benefit which provides a lump-sum payment equal to 4 times your year’s salary
Other benefits include
- Private Medical Insurance which is free for you and subsidised for your dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance which is a replacement income scheme
- Share Save and Share Incentive Schemes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Healthcare Plans
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Here at Greggs, we love what we do and we have fun! What makes Greggs so special is our culture – the way we are, the way we behave and the way we support each other.
We're hard-working, but above all else we're family; and it doesn't matter who you are, where you're from or what your favourite bake is, we’d love you to join us!
We want everyone to feel welcome at Greggs and our colleagues to be able to be themselves at work, whatever their background, preferences, or views.
We recognise the importance of having diverse teams and the positive impact this can have and we actively encourage applications from all backgrounds.
During the application process we’ll keep in touch every step of the way. We know how big a decision it is for you to apply for a job. Once you do we’ll work hard to keep you up to speed on how your application is progressing. With your help we can make your application as quick and as smooth as possible
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs
- Profession type
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!