Shop Fitting Project Manager in Cardiff
Vacancy... With exciting growth patterns across the UK, we are excited to be recruiting a Shop Fitting Project Manager. This role will be based in Bristol/Cardiff. As the Shopfitting Project Manager, your role will be to...
With exciting growth patterns across the UK, we are excited to be recruiting a Shop Fitting Project Manager. This role will be based in Bristol/Cardiff. As the Shopfitting Project Manager, your role will be to manage the planning and delivery of New Shops / Refits and Refurbishments in various Greggs premises.
This is a full time, permanent role.
Circa £40,000 plus company car
Mainly Monday to Friday but flexibility is required, We would be happy to discuss potential options and work patterns.
- Have responsibility and ownership for delivery of allocated New Shop and Refit Projects to correct specification, On Time and within Budget following correct process.
- Identify and manage risks and issues associated with the project
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills and develop excellent working relationships across the Team, Business and our external partners and stakeholders
- Carry out measured surveys of property and prepare Building CAD Drawing to Greggs CAD Standards to inform the Design Team of project requirements
- Manage the planning of project activities and assign responsibilities
- Work with the Design Team to ensure that adequate and timely information is provided
- With assistance from the Cost Manager, formulate and agree accurate detailed costs for each project and final costs within agreed timescales to ensure projects are delivered to budget
- Ensure projects and contractors comply with CDM Regulations
- Supervise all works On-Site and achieve handover to our retail team to agreed specification and on time
- Prepare and issue regular project reports to the team on any issues that are likely to delay the completion or materially affect the cost or the quality of the project
- Communicate in the correct manner across the Shop Development Team and Wider Business
To be a success in this role you will need the following skills and experience:
- Proficiency in IT (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Previous experience within a Shopfitting or Construction Role would be an advantage but not essential
- An ability to develop and maintain internal and external relationships
- Project Management Experience ideally gained within a similar role in a fast-paced retail environment would be highly desirable
- Full UK Driving License
- Our Greggs Employee discount Scheme is very generous, offering you up to 50% off our food
- Your holiday entitlement starts with 5 weeks, in addition to bank holidays, which increases with service up to a maximum of 6 weeks after 25 years’ service. (Pro-rata for part time)
- After 6 months service you may be eligible for our profit share scheme
- You will be invited to participate in our Management Bonus Scheme which is worth up to 10% of your salary, subject to the Company meeting certain performance criteria.
- You will automatically join our Greggs pension scheme which is a fantastic way to save for your retirement and allows you to benefit from employer contributions and tax advantages
- Defined contribution management pension scheme
- Death in service benefit which provides a lump-sum payment equal to 4 times your year’s salary
Other benefits include
- Private Medical Insurance which is free for you and subsidised for your dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance which is a replacement income scheme
- Share Save and Share Incentive Schemes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
So, if you want a job working for a great brand with great people, then apply now. During the application process we’ll keep in touch every step of the way, and if you have any questions then you just need to let us know. We know how big a decision it is for you to apply for a new job. Once you do we’ll work hard to keep you up to speed on how your application is progressing. With your help, we can make your application as quick and as smooth as possible.
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs
- Profession type
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!