Production Hygiene Team Leader in Manchester
... Temporary until 28/10... Pay... £11.04 per hour. Shift... The shifts will be 2-10pm, 5/7 with rotating days off. About... You’ll fit right into Greggs as a Production Hygiene Team Leader if: ...
Temporary until 28/10/23
£11.04 per hour.
The shifts will be 2-10pm, 5/7 with rotating days off.
You’ll fit right into Greggs as a Production Hygiene Team Leader if:
- You’ve had some experience of leading a team and love playing an active part in the success of your workmates.
- You’re experienced working in a food production/distribution setting.
- You know what you’re talking about when it comes to Health and Safety and Food Safety requirements.
- You’re happy talking to a variety of people from different backgrounds, and you’re just as comfortable chatting to external customers as you are to workmates on your shift.
- You have a good level of numeracy and literacy and quite like scheduling, record keeping and responding to customer queries.
- You’ve had some exposure to working with SAP systems (desirable)
- You are supportive of an inclusive culture – recognising and valuing that difference is good.
- You bring your natural flair for team work, whilst enjoying management responsibility and of course, have lots of fun along the way!
- Must be able to stand for long periods, work in cold /chill areas. Take machinery apart. Heavy lifting involved.
- Will be required to work on their own at some points in the shift. Also lead the team and help support the supervisor running the team. Must have good timekeeping and attendance.
Our supply sites are a non-stop environment, where every shift seems to fly by. As well as a rewarding feeling of accomplishment and teamwork, we have a whole range of perks that you can take advantage of!
- Career progression and brilliant training programmes.
- Employee Staff Discount up to 50% off our food.
- Holiday entitlement starting at 4.2 weeks and increasing with service, plus bank holidays (Pro-rata for part time).
- Profit share scheme (after 6 months service).
- Plus, much more!
Read all about our fantastic benefits by clicking
As a company that always looks to innovate and move forward, we love it when our people progress through the business. If career progression is something that is up your street, then we have training and development courses available and we’ll support you every step of the way.
Our Production Hygiene Team Leaders lead the day-to-day operations of our Hygiene teams in our food production and distribution sites. Whether it’s the control and management of Waste Streams; meeting standards through ATP swabbing or identifying potential problems and taking corrective action, every day is different and fast-paced!
As Team Leader, you'll have responsibility for team training, team admin and generally making sure your team are motivated and enjoy doing their job.
Here at Greggs, we love what we do and we have fun! What makes Greggs so special is our culture – the way we are, the way we behave and the way we support each other. We're hard-working, but above all else we're family; and it doesn't matter who you are, where you're from or what your favourite bake is, we’d love you to join us! We want everyone to feel welcome at Greggs and our colleagues to be able to be themselves at work, whatever their background, preferences, or views.
If you don’t already have a profile on the Greggs Family site, set one up and you’ll be ready to apply for any roles that take your fancy. If you need help or have any questions, we are here for you.
Contact us at
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs
- Profession type
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!