Services Sales Manager in Bristol
Realistic OTE of £30,000 to £32,000 per year. Base salary: £25,000 to £27,000 per year.
Do you have a real knack with customers? And a passion for all things motoring?
This role will see you using your sales expertise as you proactively engage with customers at our shop, building rapport at pace, and advising on the products and services Halfords can provide to give them the best solution, ensuring that they leave not only with what they want, but also what they need.
You’ll work with a team to deliver sales across the Halfords Group through referrals of jobs such as Tyres, MOT and Services, as well as other car maintenance needs. Recommending the right solution for the customer is what this role is all about, whether we can fix it in the car park, at our local Autocentre or by arranging for our Halfords Mobile Expert van to fix it at the customer’s home or work.
Brilliant at building relationships, you’ll work with the shop team, with colleagues in our Autocentre and our Halfords Mobile Expert teams to deliver a seamless customer experience.
You’ll be paid a great salary and bonus and will enjoy 25% colleague discount across the Halfords Group as well as access to a wide range of discounts on everyday goods, financial products and services.
To be a success in this role you’ll need:
- A track record of achieving exceptional results against sales targets, through converting conversations into opportunities
- Excellent rapport-building and communication skills
- Experience of delivering great face to face customer service ideally in a retail sales or automotive based environment
- Experience of sharing expertise with others
- A keen interest in or experience of working with motoring products / services
We know that everyone has different priorities at different stages of their lives, so we offer a wide range of rewards and benefits. As well as holiday and contributory pension, you can expect to enjoy:
- 25% off most of our products in Halfords Retail stores and online
- Amazing discounts of up to 60% on your garage bills at Halfords Autocentre
- Discount on Halfords Breakdown Cover, with bike cover as standard for all annual policies
- At least 25% colleague discount at Tredz
- Life assurance
- Discounts on everything from groceries and shopping through to holidays, insurance, days out, restaurants and more
- Employee assistance programme offering free, independent, confidential support and counselling 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Fantastic Trade Price Bike Scheme - buy one bike per year from a range of bikes which have been significantly reduced
- Option to join our Sharesave scheme: save to purchase shares at a 20% discount
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Wagestream – a financial planning app that gives you more control over your pay. Access up to 30% of your pay as you earn it and save automatically from your salary to build a rainy-day fund for the future
- Health Cash Plan - claim cash back towards your healthcare costs and get access to health and well-being services
We’re in an exciting chapter – rapidly growing our business with a focus on motoring services and electric mobility. We’re the UK’s leading retailer of motoring and cycling products and services, and the UK’s largest vehicle service, maintenance and repair business. Join us and be part of our success story in getting the nation safely back on the move.
- Profession type
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!