Group Property Co-ordinator in Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF Handforth / Hybrid working
The Groom Room at Pets at Home is looking for Apprentice Groomers to join our quickly expending Groom Room business.
Full-time, £25,000 - £28,000
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000
Contracted Hours: 39
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
Group Property Co-ordinator
Location: Handforth / Hybrid working
About the Pets at Home Group
At Pets at Home we have an ambitious plan, to become “The Best Pet Care Business in the world” and a key part of delivering this in sustainable way will be our most cherished assets: our People and our Culture. We are a business built on strong values and behaviours which guide everything we do. These are our foundations which will help us to deliver our better world pledge to create a better world for pets and the people who love them.
The Pets at Home Group includes over 450 stores, over 310 Groom Rooms and 440 First Opinion Vet Practices. It’s fast-paced, innovative, fun and we put people at the very heart of everything we do. We are committed to developing a culture of inclusivity where everyone is able to come to work and be themselves, a culture which welcomes everyone irrespective of what makes us all unique.
Our diversity and inclusion vision is that everyone is welcome and feels part of our group. If you think you’re a good match to what we are looking for, and you share our belief that together ‘we’re better with pets’, we’d like to hear from you, whatever your background or circumstances.
About the Role
The property team manage the Pets at Home Group occupational portfolio which extends to over 600 leasehold properties. This role reports directly into the Group Property Director.
- Support the Estate Managers by undertaking estate management functions where necessary (including establishing repair obligations, car parking issues and ensuring landlords comply with their obligations). This will include liaising with Store Managers, Field Management, Support Office Colleagues, Solicitors, Landlords, External Companies and Managing Agents.
- Assist the estate managers where necessary on lease renewals and rent reviews.
- Maintain the property database to ensure all property and related information is accurate and up to date.
- Manage estate car parking fines and liaise with car parking companies and stores to ensure car parking systems are understood.
- Manage service charge budgets where necessary, liaise with landlords and agents where necessary to ensure costs are kept to a minimum.
- Processing Purchase Orders in relation to property related costs.
- To liaise with other departments and offer support when required.
Essential experience and skills:
- Previous experience and knowledge of commercial leases is necessary along with experience of working within a Property Department.
- An understanding of service charges and Insurance
- Be well organised, flexible, have a keen attention to detail and possess excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent computer /PC Skills including Word, Excel and Powerpoint with a willingness to learn new skills.
On offer, together with this fantastic career opportunity, you will be provided with a strong and competitive benefits package in addition to the base salary.
- Bonus potential
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Discounted Healthcare
- Group Discounts
- Other flexible benefits
Far more than a retailer, Pets at Home Group is the UK’s leading pet care specialist, fulfilling every possible pet and owner need, from food and accessories to grooming and vet services. Since 1991, we’ve been building a business around pets and their owners and we’ve set our sights on becoming the best pet care business in the world. Join us now and you can be part of that journey, developing your future as we develop ours. This is a place where you can take pride and passion in your work within an inspiring, professional team that’s focused on supporting pets and their owners to live happier lives together.
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 22-11-2022
Expiry Date: 19-11-2032
- Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF Handforth / Hybrid working
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs
- Profession type
- Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!