CT&I and Alliances Ops Manager - UK wide in London
CT&I and Alliances Ops Manager – UK&I... The... UK&I Markets is at the heart of EY’s ambitious growth strategy. Our vision is to drive profitable revenue growth by engaging with our clients, our people and our stakeholders.
CT&I and Alliances Ops Manager – UK&I Market
UK&I Markets is at the heart of EY’s ambitious growth strategy. Our vision is to drive profitable revenue growth by engaging with our clients, our people and our stakeholders. The Markets group comprises of four key teams; Business Development (BD), Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) and Market Execution and Operations, Client Tech and Innovation (CT&I).
The successful candidate will work closely with the CT&I and Alliances Leadership Team and as part of the Market Execution & Operations team.
Your key responsibilities
- Overseeing the day-to-day management and ongoing development of the CT&I and Alliance team’s operational infrastructure
- Operational and talent support, including recruitment, DE&I agenda, and annual promotions for CT&I
- Managing and Progressing Alliance Communities
Skills and attributes for success
- Partnering with functional leads to understand objectives and priorities
- Developing and managing operational activity to support goals and address identified pain points
- Identifying and implementing best practice and consistent ways of working in conjunction with other operational leads
- Support with integrating CT&I into Markets and BD
- Manage the CT&I Counsellor Connect Groups and promotion process with Talent
- Manage the CT&I Comms strategy, coordinating with chairs of key forums (QBR, TLC, PMIC) on timings and agenda
- Own the CT&I end-to-end recruitment and onboarding process ensuring seamless onboarding process for all new hires and provide guidance to the teams to ensure they understand the full recruitment process
Management of Alliances communities within UKI Alliances – schedule, coordinate and preparation of decks for the following communities
- Alliance Sector Champions Community
- UKI Alliances Community calls
- EY Alliances Advisory Board Meetings Management Information
- Own the MI reporting of monthly reports to support QBRs
- Maintain flexibility within the team to respond to quick turnaround adhoc reporting / analysis projects
- producing UKI reports of time spent across UKI on Alliance activities as a part of building the Alliance business
- revenue planning for Alliances, working with Global
Offshoring innovation and implementation
- Working closely with GDS leadership, to drive firm value from the GDS strategy, ensuring we have the right level of support, headcount and skills across the markets function
- Oversight of CT&I financial forecasting, ensuring that each category is tracking to plan and managing risk
- Oversight of the CT&I Headcount reporting and Expense Budgets
- Oversight of CT&I Procurement Activity
- NBD code management for Alliances
Skills and attributes for success
- Highly organised with a strong ability to work with senior leaders and large groups of professionals
- Strategic thinker with a forward-looking mentality
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong team player and communicator
- A desire to embrace and drive change whilst identifying and supporting process improvements and demonstrating best practice
To qualify for the role you must have
- Experience of business leadership
- Experience of working in professional services
- Experience of working across a matrix organisation in a position of influence
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience of working with offshore teams
- Commercial/contract management (business office/programme office) type experience
- Tools/data presentation expertise – skilled usage of Excel, PowerPoint etc.
What we offer
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
Prior to finalizing your application, you will be asked to provide personal information across several dimensions of diversity and inclusiveness. The information you provide is kept entirely confidential and will not be used to evaluate your candidacy. We collect this data to help us analyse our recruitment process holistically and implement actions that promote diversity and inclusiveness. While optional, we encourage you to provide this information to hold us accountable towards our goal of building a better working world. Read more about our commitment to diversity & inclusiveness here. We ask because it matters!
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs
- Profession type
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Management
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!