Global Talent Attraction Lead, UK&I in London
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
The recruitment landscape is changing rapidly in response to an increasingly connected and technology driven world. To ensure we are equipped to capitalize on this evolution, EY is transforming our Talent Attraction and Acquisition function to ensure we continue to engage, attract and retain the world’s most exceptional and diverse talent.
The Global Talent Attraction (GTA) team has been created to deliver a globally integrated, agile, and insights driven approach to talent discovery and sourcing. We aim to bringing EY’s culture, values, and opportunities to life in the talent market, enabling us to deliver on the exceptional EY experience. The GTA team will collaborate with regional Talent Acquisition teams to identify and engage talent for experienced level roles
The field Lead will join the UK&I Global Talent and Attraction (GTA) team. The UK team they will join is currently 4 team members, and we work with colleagues across EMEIA and globally. They will report into the GTA Leader for UK&I. EY supports a hybrid working approach and this role can be performed by a combination of home working, local office working and some travel for larger group meetings / business trips.
The field lead will act as a key collaboration point and account manager with regional recruitment leaders and their teams for portfolios of vacancies across service lines and competencies. The field lead will over-sea the development of innovative talent attraction and sourcing strategies and will lead and support sourcing teams to deliver a strong pipeline of candidate. Through their partnership with the business and the regional recruitment leadership, they will understand workforce plans and priorities. They will track progress and ensure there is world class sourcing team execution.
The field lead acts as a single point of contact for the business stakeholders and recruitment leadership to the global talent attraction central sourcing team. Acting as a service delivery leader, this role will provide regular updates on performance and metrics to recruitment and business stakeholders including monthly and quarterly reviews for their portfolio.
Whilst primarily an account management role, the position will have some ‘hands on’ talent attraction accountability, supporting high priority and senior roles as needed. You will build this capability into the centralized sourcing teams, guiding and shaping the talent attraction and sourcing strategy. This role ensures the team meet the needs of the hiring demand for the agreed roles supported by “GTA”.
This is a unique opportunity to bring your local recruitment market experience, skills in recruitment brand and global recruiting, during a time of growth and change – to be a key member, supporting process improvements, transformation in a period of high growth. This is an excellent growth role for an ambitious and capable Talent Acquisition professional to further progress their career at EY.
- Working in partnership with senior leadership stakeholders to address strategic growth priorities and to lead the development of the sourcing strategy.
- Be an account manager and Primary point of contact and trusted advisor for recruitment Leadership and teams.
- Drive change for the transformation of recruitment at EY – for your portfolio in the UK&I and beyond into EMEIA – act as a change champion.
- Lead the delivery of great candidate pipelines portfolios for your portfolio
- Create and be part of a community of practice for sourcing in your service line and competency within EMEIA
- Establish trust, and guide and shape processes to optimize the collaboration
- Lead client discussions with the business
- Provide regular updates and metrics to the Area / Recruitment Leadership. Providing sourcing reporting, analytics and insights related to achievement of Area and hiring targets.
- Provide account management and project leadership to ensure a cohesive and uniform approach across the Area. Share this approach with other GTA Leads to globalize and simplify our approach to talent attraction,
- Create sourcing campaigns – working with recruitment brand to maximize the ROI and spend
- Partner with service line and talent leaders to devise strategies and implement solutions for defined programs across a range of countries and functions, including building of marketing collateral with our Employment Branding team, implementing and delivering diversity and inclusion initiatives, attending industry events, building EY as an employer of choice for UK&I.
- Drives a positive culture of learning for the sourcing and and field team.
- Encourage best practice sharing across the Area and Competency leads, to identify opportunities to drive process improvement, productivity, and other initiatives.
Monitor KPIs to measure program and initiative effectiveness, providing meaningful feedback to the sourcing teams, using data to identify opportunities for continued improvement.
- 7 - 10 years’ recruitment / talent acquisition experience delivering on complex, multi hire projects, covering multiple geographies – executive to experience hire.
- Experience delivering projects for large, cross-functional audiences
- Experience in managing complex client and stakeholder relationships
- Experience in navigating a large matrix structure with a proven ability to resolve organizational conflicts
- Expertise in a range of sourcing methodologies, both advertising and search led
- High level of business acumen and professional gravitas
- Demonstrated creativity and a personal drive to innovate
- A high level of capability and versatility in communication, both written and verbal, to allow rapport building across a range of demographics
- An ability to rapidly assimilate information and develop robust knowledge in a range of markets and technical functions to enable effective sourcing and assessment of required skills and capabilities
A global mindset, and the willingness and ability to team globally with dispersed and centralized teams.
What we offer
As part of this role, you'll work in a highly integrated, global team with the opportunity and tools to grow, develop and drive your career forward. Here, you can combine global opportunity with flexible working. The EY benefits package goes above and beyond too, focusing on your physical, emotional, financial and social well-being. Your recruiter can talk to you about the benefits available in your country. Here’s a snapshot of what we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
Please apply to this role only through the ‘Apply’ link (not through the local office). Your application will then be routed to the appropriate recruiting team.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs
- Profession type
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Management
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!