Some careers open more doors than others!
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a role that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Finance is integral to HSBC’s purpose and strategy, playing a valued role in managing costs and deploying capital in the most effective way. Our global team of finance professionals partner with the business to provide trusted insights and forward looking analysis, accuracy, efficiency, and control to frame and influence business decisions.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
GPB Finance is actively engaged in significant change and system implementation projects, which transform the working environment for the function. Recent and continuous implementation of a new core banking platform requires operational processes in Finance to undergo redesign and continued enhancements. As a result, new processes and the migration of existing tools need to be delivered, improved and maintained in a sustainable manner to enable Business Finance to continue performing critical functions.
We are currently seeking an expert individual to join this team in the role of Global Private Banking Finance – Change Manager.
In this role, you will:
- Accountable for managing change impacting the GPB Finance systems, mainly the Finance Datamart and Pangea/Qliksense;
- Support the GPB Head of MI Change & Business Configuration within a team of 5 members. This incorporates changes across all of the Finance sub-functions and includes change coming from within Global Finance and also outside of the function for new initiatives driven from Local Entities such as GPB core platform implementations or enhancements and WPB led projects;
- Enhance the GPB Finance systems to address the new Business and Finance requirements;
- Continuously streamline the existing systems and processes to improve the overall efficiency of the team;
- Contribute to the AWS Cloud migration of the GPB Finance systems;
- Build strong alliances between IT, Data and Business Finance teams to enable efficient delivery of change;
- Project planning via Agile and Waterfall approaches in line with the Change Framework;
- Stakeholder management of senior Finance, IT and GPB management relating to Finance deliveries.