Product Manager, Corporate Cards - Global Payment Solutions
Some careers offer brighter prospects than others.
Global Payment Solutions is made up of almost 10,000 people, across more than 60 countries. The business is uniquely positioned to help clients make payments across borders, across currencies and regulations, quickly and cost effectively with dedicated in country and regional support. Our expertise in this area is repeatedly recognised by the industry’s most prominent publications and associations with numerous global, regional and country awards.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Product Manager for Corporate Cards.
The Product Manager will support the Senior Product Manager to grow the Corporate Cards business within Europe while maintaining appropriate risk management controls and meeting our customer needs.
This role is based in 8 Canada Square, London working on a hybrid basis.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and execute on key strategic initiatives and programmes that deliver solutions to our customers across Commercial Banking (CMB) and Global Banking and Markets (GBM)
- Support the Senior Product Managers in developing the product strategy for Corporate Cards in Europe working closely with the European Head of Corporate Cards and the Global Product Head
- Maintain a robust and efficient control environment across Corporate Cards to ensure good operational and financial compliance with HSBC policy and procedures, together with early identification and effective resolution or escalation of issues that arise
- Establish metrics and ensure effective tracking of HSBC’s competitor offerings and performance in comparison to HSBC
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with CMB, GBM, DBS, Risk, Compliance and Legal as well as key third parties such as MasterCard and VISA
- Ensure that the Product team is responsive to the requirements and expectations of the Global Businesses and promote awareness of Corporate Cards products, propositions, strategies, and initiatives
- Drive and deliver customer base growth, help achieve growth targets and maximise the products’ financial contribution